• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

02/12 GDT : at Minnesota Wild 6, Red Wings 3

10 minutes ago, MotorCityMadness said:

What was Nyquist thinking?

It looked like he wasn't.  I think he just swung his stick in frustration and wasn't thinking about what he could possibly hit or the consequences.  Then he hit the guy's face and immediately was called for a penalty.  Right after he slaps the guy with his stick you can see he immediately was like "why the hell did I just do that".  Either way he deserves a suspension.

2 minutes ago, Echolalia said:

It looked like he wasn't.  I think he just swung his stick in frustration and wasn't thinking about what he could possibly hit or the consequences.  Then he hit the guy's face and immediately was called for a penalty.  Right after he slaps the guy with his stick you can see he immediately was like "why the hell did I just do that".  Either way he deserves a suspension.

I know...I did not know how else to express the disappointment to see something so careless and stupid

2 minutes ago, Jasper84 said:

Wow. just seeing the replay on the high stick... If this happened to someone on Detroit, I'd be furious that he didn't get removed from the game. What was he thinking? 

I always knew he was sick and cruel.  This just proves that he's a MANIAC! 

Would have been cooler if he stood over him and laughed.  

Edited by GMRwings1983

2 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

I always knew he was sick and cruel.  This just proves that he's a MANIAC! 

Would have been cooler if he stood over him and laughed.  

Why are your quoting me with this garbage? Are you trying to say that I'm insinuating any of the above?

I'm just calling it the way I see it, it was gross and if it was on us, I'd hope the guy got ejected. Now in saying that, do I think that Nyquist did it intentional to try and hurt someone? Doubtful, he's probably just as frustrated at their suckage as us fans are. 

O look another period where this team fails to top 5 shots on goal in 20 minutes. This team is bad. Maybe the league will mix up Nyquists hearing papers with Marchands. Then there will be no suspension! On a serious note I want Minnesota to run this up. This game needs to end 7-0 so maybe our lame duck GM will get off his ass and do something. Make a trade or fire the coach. Just do something to show you have a plan. For a weekend that the team should be honoring Mike Illitch with their play they are disgracing him.

7 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

That's why XO is better than Ericsson or Kronwall.

We have to go with kids from here on out.

Btw, why the f*** is AA on a line with Helm and Abby? Nyquist still in the top Baffling. 

At this point, Pierre would be a better coach for this team...

AA's with Neilson. Now Z's with Larkin and Abby.