• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

02/12 GDT : at Minnesota Wild 6, Red Wings 3

3 minutes ago, GoalieManPat said:

Whens the last time you heard a national crew call out a coach though? They sugarcoat everything so as to not upset a fan base.

That's fine, but they've specifically praised him and some of his line management. I don't think they've said a thing about the Wild's coach or any decisions he's made.

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk

2 minutes ago, PavelValerievichDatsyuk said:

Okay whatever man. Anyway it's interesting for me to get outside opinion's on how he's doing. You can discount their praise if you want.

Yes I will gladly discount praise given to a coach who has a team at the bottom of the conference and who virtually every player has regressed under. But hey if Eddie O and Pierre McGuire make you feel better about him so be it. 

Is it just me or does Blashill look like a deer in headlights every time he's on camera.  He looks like someone who is in over his head and he knows it.  I think you have to dismiss him and let Torchetti take over to close the season....  I think that may be why they mentioned Torchetti taking over the wild bench last season.

1 minute ago, mackel said:

Is it just me or does Blashill look like a deer in headlights every time he's on camera.  He looks like someone who is in over his head and he knows it.  I think you have to dismiss him and let Torchetti take over to close the season....  I think that may be why they mentioned Torchetti taking over the wild bench last season.

Is he also the PP coach (Torchetti)?