• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

2/15 GDT - St. Louis Blues vs Red Wings - 8:00 PM EST

2 minutes ago, Barrie said:

Pierre McGuire is awful, he keeps talking about things that have nothing to do with the game. I don't care about some College Tournament, or what's going on in Manitoba. If I did, I would google it.

But he brings you his insight from ice level.  Who else is gonna do that for you?  :P

1 minute ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

Is it bad it just pisses me off when we get one because they'll just piss it away anyway?

Two pisses in the same sentence, nice!  :w00t:  But ... yeah, it's painful.

2 minutes ago, Y19 said:

He's certainly not wrong, but he doesn't have to be so snarky about it.  Wings fans watch the broadcast too.

I am pretty sure NBC doesn't care that we watch the Wings.  They are for whoever is playing against us, typically   :lol:

3 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Here is hoping for an inspired third period.  I know it should not matter, but seriously - could we just play one period of Red Wings Hockey for Mr. I???

Please?

Here is hoping for a three page GDT.  This team can't even get people excited to hate on them anymore.  

26 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

Milbury will be forever noted in the hockey fan world as one of the biggest ****** bags.

And he's probably like that because he's got the tiniest yam bags

:rolleyes:  Women.  

Am I the only one who gets excited when there's a nice pass to a Wing who looks like he has a "13" on his back ... until he turns a bit and you can see it's a "43"?

Edit:  Obviously it's just me.  I just can't get used to changes, kind of like I never got used to Chelios wearing the winged wheel.

Edited by Y19

17 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

I could never hate them, no matter what.

Mraz has done what he can... perhaps he can "ozzie" us a goal, too, since no one else can?

I'd actually say that first goal really set the tone for most of this game, playing from behind is losing hockey. He's been good since, but he should've had that first one (though the d should've never left someone so open either).