• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

2/28 GDT - Red Wings 3, @ Vancouver Canucks 2 (OT)

REAL TALK

HAPPY PANCAKE TUESDAY!!!
(Also, something something trades something something.)

LINEUPS

RED WINGS
Tatar  Zetterberg  Mantha
Athanasiou  Nielsen  Vanek
Abdelkader  Helm  Larkin
Glendening  Sheahan  Ott/Miller

DeKeyser  Green
Kronwall  Jensen
Ouellet  Sproul

Mrazek

CANUCKS
D. Sedin  H. Sedin  Hansen
Boucher  Horvat  Eriksson
Granlund  Sutter  Megna
Labate  Gaunce  Grenier

Edler  Stecher
Sbisa  Larsen
Hutton  Biega

Miller

HYPE JAM

Papa Roach - "M-80 (Explosive Energy Movement)"

LGRW!!!

Wings won't call anyone up for this game but will call up a d man sometime this weekend. Could see our first look at Russo. Would like to see them give svechnikov and bert a couple games near the end of the year too. 

Anyway, LGW! Should be a good game. 

1 hour ago, amato said:

Wings won't call anyone up for this game but will call up a d man sometime this weekend. Could see our first look at Russo. Would like to see them give svechnikov and bert a couple games near the end of the year too. 

Anyway, LGW! Should be a good game. 

I'm thinking they will call up Lashoff as the number 7. I wouldn't mind seeing Russo or Hicketts, but not at the expense of Sproul again...

When Miller plays, we win.  He will skunk his brother, Ry-Ry, for a hattie... that's what I have to say. 

I hope there are lots of true-blue Wings fans who are able stay up for this one, I will watch them to the (very) bitter end!

LGRW!!!

17 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I'm thinking they will call up Lashoff as the number 7. I wouldn't mind seeing Russo or Hicketts, but not at the expense of Sproul again...

Fair enough. I would like to see them each for a couple games at some point before the year is up though. 

Really Ken? Risking injury to your best trade chip, in an attempt to win this game tonight is the right decision for this team?

I really hope he doesn't get injured, but man, what if... Imagine rolling the dice, risk losing a 1st and 2nd round pick because you thought it was that important to win this game tonight...

7 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Really Ken? Risking injury to your best trade chip, in an attempt to win this game tonight is the right decision for this team?

I really hope he doesn't get injured, but man, what if... Imagine rolling the dice, risk losing a 1st and 2nd round pick because you thought it was that important to win this game tonight...

When is the absolute latest time we can make a trade? 

Nvm found it - 3 pm tomorrow. 

Edited by kickazz