• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

03/04 GDT : Detroit Red Wings vs Edmonton Oilers : 10:00 PM ET

1 minute ago, kickazz said:

Mrazek forgot he was supposed to get back into position. 

He blows so bad... what was Blashill thinking that he could start back to back. I mean Coreau sucks too but probably stood a better chance then Mrazek back to back.

1 hour ago, joesuffP said:

Red Wings are seriously only effective when their defense doesn't play the puck

Truth. Gotta be one of the s***tiest D corps I've ever seen play. Once an opposing player gets by the Wings forwards he's pretty much getting right to the net. 

"These guys are a ******* disgrace!!"

7 minutes ago, wingfan1991 said:

He blows so bad... what was Blashill thinking that he could start back to back. I mean Coreau sucks too but probably stood a better chance then Mrazek back to back.

You can't be watching the same team. Mrazek has been the only thing keeping this team from getting blown out consistently the past month plus. Looks 100% back to his form from his first 1.5 years after that terrible yearlong stretch. Hate on a guy when he's bad but don't hate on him when he's good.

Seriously though what has happened to Dekeyser? It seems like it's just been a slow steady regression since he came into the league. I thought he had a poor mans Lidstrom written all over him when he first got here.

Edited by Nujet2002

5 minutes ago, Nujet2002 said:

You can't be watching the same team. Mrazek has been the only thing keeping this team from getting blown out consistently the past month plus. Looks 100% back to his form from his first 1.5 years after that terrible yearlong stretch. Hate on a guy when he's bad but don't hate on him when he's good.

Mrazek def got his s*** together once Blash just let him play and work things out for himself. Too bad Coreau had to fall on his face for it to happen. It didn't need to come to that, but it did. Blash is an idiot.

49 minutes ago, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

Didn't watch but sounds like Mraz played good and D was its usual self? Also how was Sproul injury?

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2017/03/red_wings_ryan_sproul_leaves_g.html#incart_river_index

Was there last night. Pretty much the same story as Friday. Awful, awful defense. Was nice to see Larkin have a good game. Rogers Place I would give mixed reviews to but still a very nice building.