• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

03/07 GDT : Detroit Red Wings vs Toronto Maple Leafs : 7:30 PM ET

Will Sheahan Score Tonight?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Yzerman19 said:

Another game not even worth watching.
The only thing sheahan scored this year is that black eye on the coach.... to me it means a lot!!! :)

Envoyé de mon SM-A310F en utilisant Tapatalk

too bad it didn't knock any sense into him....

The fact that we'll finally miss the playoffs, putting a end to a 25 years somewhat "dynasty"... does this mean next year, bettman and the refs and... the nhl will finally stop having a grudge against the wings???

6 minutes ago, Yzerman19 said:

The fact that we'll finally miss the playoffs, putting a end to a 25 years somewhat "dynasty"... does this mean next year, bettman and the refs and... the nhl will finally stop having a grudge against the wings???

I hope so!

11 minutes ago, Yzerman19 said:

I mean, we're one of the least penalized teams in the entire league this year so...

And the year before that.

And the year before that too. 

Edited by kickazz

9 minutes ago, Yzerman19 said:

Blaming the refs? This team is heap of garbage most nights. Reffing won't change that. Our coach never has this team prepared.  We play good for stretches and then turn the puck over 5 times in 1 minute and the puck is in our net. 

Just now, puckloo39 said:

I doubt it.  I think the Wings have "won too much" and Bettman's league is determined that other teams must now win. 

Blaming the refs is amateur hour type crap.  Our fans now sound like the ones we made fun of for the last 25 years because they bitched about refs. Cmon people. Man up. This team is bad. The coach is bad. The gameplan is bad.  We are not very good. 

1 minute ago, puckbags said:

Blaming the refs is amateur hour type crap.  Our fans now sound like the ones we made fun of for the last 25 years because they bitched about refs. Cmon people. Man up. This team is bad. The coach is bad. The gameplan is bad.  We are not very good. 

I think most of us are just joking???