• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

03/07 GDT : Detroit Red Wings vs Toronto Maple Leafs : 7:30 PM ET

Will Sheahan Score Tonight?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, puckbags said:

Blaming the refs is amateur hour type crap.  Our fans now sound like the ones we made fun of for the last 25 years because they bitched about refs. Cmon people. Man up. This team is bad. The coach is bad. The gameplan is bad.  We are not very good. 

Relax.

14 minutes ago, Echolalia said:

quick question: does the hand-pass rule not apply to when goalies touch?  The puck just grazed off (I think Kronwall's) hand and cleared back to Mrazek, who then played the puck.  No hand-pass rule was called.  I'm confused.

Isn't the hand pass rule effective only whilst on offense?

Watching the tsn feed, they just said Blashill told AA that playing 1 good game in 3 is just not good enough...what do you think his advice to Nyquist, Abby, Sheahan, Tatar, etc...was?

"Gus, you've sucked all year, here's #1 line for you. You don't need to earn it."

I hate the way this team is run right now. Nyquist shouldn't even be near the top line..yes I ******* hate him, so what, even if I liked him he still doesn't deserve top minutes....

3 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

I think we should just have a good old fashion bench-emptying brawl.  Would be more exciting than watching this game. 

that would be great, but who do we have left that can fight? Ott, Ericsson, and Smith are all gone

I guess Abby? or McIlrath if we ever call him up?

7 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Watching the tsn feed, they just said Blashill told AA that playing 1 good game in 3 is just not good enough...what do you think his advice to Nyquist, Abby, Sheahan, Tatar, etc...was?

"Gus, you've sucked all year, here's #1 line for you. You don't need to earn it."

I hate the way this team is run right now. Nyquist shouldn't even be near the top line..yes I ******* hate him, so what, even if I liked him he still doesn't deserve top minutes....

It seems after every game Blashill goes out of his way to heap praise on Sheahan. It's just go bizarre how some guys are held accountable and others contantly get a free pass.