• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
shocky2002

The Blackhawks are back

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

I've tried to find that thread many times, but failed.  Maybe someone can help me with that.

There was a HUGE thread on LGW after the 2010 offseason talking about how the Blackhawks would crumble as they lost many key players from their first Cup team.  Sadly, as we all know, that did not happen.  

As long as they have Kane, Keith and Seabrook at an elite level they will always be dangerous unless they are surrounded by 4th liners.

3 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

I've tried to find that thread many times, but failed.  Maybe someone can help me with that.

There was a HUGE thread on LGW after the 2010 offseason talking about how the Blackhawks would crumble as they lost many key players from their first Cup team.  Sadly, as we all know, that did not happen.  

I forgot about, "The CORE," until I ran across it in this thread again. Good times on LGW.

3 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Glad someone got my reference. I also tried finding it when this thread came up but I couldn't find it either. 

I have a feeling it got removed. There was some epic things said in that thread that would be hilarious today.

21 minutes ago, DatsyukianDekes said:

Glad someone got my reference. I also tried finding it when this thread came up but I couldn't find it either. 

I have a feeling it got removed. There was some epic things said in that thread that would be hilarious today.

The CORE IS STRONNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!1111!!!!111!!!!