• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LeftWinger

GDT 3/12/17 New York Rangers @ Detroit Redwings

6 minutes ago, BinMucker94 said:

3 on 1 shorthanded. Let's blame the goalie. That's logical. Yea he could have played it better but that play should have never happened 

Give me a break , stop making excuses he can't stop a beach ball for the past year and half. Zero business as #1. Massive reason why no playoffs, lost a ton of games cause of him.

I'm watching, because there's only 9 games left at The Joe!

I'm always complaining about the announcers :). The problem not watching Mickey and Ken, the other guys always talk about stuff we already know, like Sheahan not scoring a goal yet, the bouncy end boards, the Wings playoff streak is going to end at 25 years, the octopus tradition started in 1952 and the 8 legs represents the 8 wins it used to take to win the Cup, etc.. I'm always going, "yeah, yeah, yeah, I already know that" :P.

I'm annoying to watch a game with!

Just now, Barrie said:

I'm watching, because there's only 9 games left at The Joe!

I'm always complaining about the announcers :). The problem not watching Mickey and Ken, the other guys always talk about stuff we already know, like Sheahan not scoring a goal yet, the bouncy end boards, the Wings playoff streak is going to end at 25 years, the octopus tradition started in 1952 and the 8 legs represents the 8 wins it used to take to win the Cup, etc.. I'm always going, "yeah, yeah, yeah, I already know that" :P.

I'm annoying to watch a game with!

Me, too.  :bye:

2 minutes ago, wingfan1991 said:

Give me a break , stop making excuses he can't stop a beach ball for the past year and half. Zero business as #1. Massive reason why no playoffs, lost a ton of games cause of him.

How about you give everyone else a break. Everyone knows that this entire team is a complete mess outside of a few players. It's not just Mrazek.