• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

puckloo39

3/15 GDT: at Colorado Avalanche 3, Red Wings 1

IMO bench larkin..what has he done? all i see him do is come with a burst of speed and turn over the puck

or at least put mantha on a line that will do something offensively..throw him with larkin maybe theyll have some chemistry 

Edited by brett

Team does know that there is no way that they can catch up to Avs in terms of worst point standings, right?  

What is the record for worst points total for a Wings team in the modern era and is this year's team close or in the running for this prestigious title?

AA's goal was a beauty.  It's not a shut out.  We are super generous and gave a rookie his very first NHL goal.   See, there are 'positives' here.   I would have preferred that the Wings not stop playing in the third and give away a winnable game, but that's what happened.

Jimmy was great, too.

Edited by puckloo39

5 minutes ago, RedWingsRox said:

Team does know that there is no way that they can catch up to Avs in terms of worst point standings, right?  

What is the record for worst points total for a Wings team in the modern era and is this year's team close or in the running for this prestigious title?

What do you mean by "modern era"?  The team in 1986 was pretty awful from what I remember.  If you mean in the last 25 years, then this is easily the worst team we've had.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Just now, GMRwings1983 said:

What do you mean by "modern era".  The team in 1986 was pretty awful from what I remember.  If you mean in the last 25 years, then this is easily the worst team we've had.

Yah, the last 25 years.  

Nothing to see here.  Moving right along... this game was winnable.  Why they chose to stop playing in the third, I just have to wonder.

Good job, Jimmy.  Not much you can do with no help at all and one lone goal for support.