• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

puckloo39

3/15 GDT: at Colorado Avalanche 3, Red Wings 1

4 hours ago, brett said:

How blashill still has a job after losing to the worst team in the league is beyond me. Organization is f***ed

This was discussed on the previous page. Firing Blashill right now would be an incredibly stupid move if he is as bad of a coach as so many around here think. You bring in a better coach, and what happens is they improve the team immediately when it means nothing, then we shoot up the standings not in the playoffs, but away from a top pick.

Organization is not f***ed up for not firing Blashill now. Come end of the season and he's still here, then your issue with not firing him would hold merit.

21 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Blashill will still be the coach next season and Liljegren will be your #1 pick by Holland. That's truth, get ready, because, well, Ken Holland. 

What's wrong with Liljegren?  We need to improve the defense, and he seems to be the best defensive prospect available in a draft that we should hopefully have a top 5 pick in.  I mean, I'm cool with we get one of the better forwards, too, but Liljegren seems to have a strong game.

6 hours ago, SwedeLundin77 said:

What's wrong with Liljegren?  We need to improve the defense, and he seems to be the best defensive prospect available in a draft that we should hopefully have a top 5 pick in.  I mean, I'm cool with we get one of the better forwards, too, but Liljegren seems to have a strong game.

He has been demoted this year and has gone up and down the draft board all season long. He seems to be overrated by some, which means he is also could be underrated by others. With having our highest pick in ages, I'd rather use it on a consistently ranked player.