• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

hardcoretom21

150 posts for a Sheahan goal

Rate this topic

Aaaaaaaaaalright I don't post all that much... And those of you who review my posts probably noticed they're not groundbreaking but here goes!

I'm currently with my bro driving from Montreal to Detroit to catch tomorrow's game against Colorado.

there's no doubt of the people's annoyment with Sheahan's undesirable record, which grows with every shot he takes. So I'm calling on the real peeps here to send some positive vibes to get him to open the proverbial floodgates and get a goal tomorrow. 

Who knows he might go on a tear and pot 5-10 goals by season's end?

Based on how the # of posts in GDT's has drastically dropped, I thought 150 posts is a lot but realistic :)

I don't know, but, the Detroit Golf Club is giving a special discount to any DRW ticket holder on any new membership.

33 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I'm not sure about tomorrow, but Sheahan WILL score a goal this season. Guaran-f***ing-teed...

Tinky, er... I mean pinky swear?

11 minutes ago, DRW Dominance said:

I don't dislike sheahan or anything and technically this counts as a post towards the 150. Haha....i want to see a goalless season. That would be almost impossible for someone who plays his position and how much he plays. 

Why support such a feat of futility then? Shouldn't he deserve better, especially after the tremendously disastrous season the team is having? You just gotta feel for the guy...

Personally I blame EA Sports for incurring some of its "curse" onto him

Guys/gals... I don't think we're gonna make 150 posts with the current state of the team

Also, there's a large number of photos of Riley with various cute animals floating around the net. This dude hecken loves animals.

Happy St. Patty's Day

0b683ac0d21f30f4272000fb8efb493d.jpg

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

47 minutes ago, hardcoretom21 said:

Quot+well+as+they+like+to+say+here+at+ea

Well boys, this has been real educational an' all, but now let's part with that old EA Sports saying...

8 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Guys/gals... I don't think we're gonna make 150 posts with the current state of the team

Also, there's a large number of photos of Riley with various cute animals floating around the net. This dude hecken loves animals.

Happy St. Patty's Day

0b683ac0d21f30f4272000fb8efb493d.jpg

lol! I knew Riley seemed familiar...

tenor.gif 

Edited by NerveDamage

1 hour ago, hardcoretom21 said:

Why support such a feat of futility then? Shouldn't he deserve better, especially after the tremendously disastrous season the team is having? You just gotta feel for the guy...

Good question.  To me, this partially explains it:

2 hours ago, Buppy said:

I don't want him to score. This is 0-16 Lions, so-bad-it's-good level of futility. Scoring would just turn it into regular suck.

I can't quite explain it, but if my team can't be champs, then I want them to at least be noteworthy for SOMETHING.  I felt the same way about the 2003 Detroit Tigers.  They had a chance to lose more games than any team in the modern era.  They won their last game of the season and I was actually disappointed by it.

1 hour ago, Y19 said:

Good question.  To me, this partially explains it:

I can't quite explain it, but if my team can't be champs, then I want them to at least be noteworthy for SOMETHING.  I felt the same way about the 2003 Detroit Tigers.  They had a chance to lose more games than any team in the modern era.  They won their last game of the season and I was actually disappointed by it.

I guess missing the playoffs for the first time in a quarter century is not meaningful enough :P

3 hours ago, hardcoretom21 said:

I guess missing the playoffs for the first time in a quarter century is not meaningful enough :P

Believe me, that's not lost on me.  I posted this in "03/08 GDT : Detroit Red Wings vs Boston Bruins : 8:00 PM ET":

I probably put more importance on continuing the streak than most.  Even if they started a new streak next year, life expectancy calculators show that there's about a 29% chance that I'll be dead by the time they get back to where they are right now.  Every year they "rebuild" just goes to reduce the chance that I'll see another streak like this.