• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

hardcoretom21

150 posts for a Sheahan goal

Rate this topic

II cant even recall that many actual scoring chances hes had this year.  I'm sure some of it is confidence, but hes really lost that basic 'attack the net'  mentality that I always assumed was a prerequisite for being a part of an active NHL roster.  But Blash makes fools of us all.

23 hours ago, hardcoretom21 said:

Aaaaaaaaaalright I don't post all that much... And those of you who review my posts probably noticed they're not groundbreaking but here goes!

I'm currently with my bro driving from Montreal to Detroit to catch tomorrow's game against Colorado.

there's no doubt of the people's annoyment with Sheahan's undesirable record, which grows with every shot he takes. So I'm calling on the real peeps here to send some positive vibes to get him to open the proverbial floodgates and get a goal tomorrow. 

Who knows he might go on a tear and pot 5-10 goals by season's end?

Based on how the # of posts in GDT's has drastically dropped, I thought 150 posts is a lot but realistic :)

We weren't even close mate. I bet it's because his scoreless streak is cooler than him scoring :D

Well either way, hope you enjoy the game and welcome (back?) to Detroit. You might end up being Sheahan's lucky  charm though.