• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

03/18 GDT : Colorado Avalanche vs Detroit Red Wings : 1:00 PM ET

WIll Sheahan Score?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Losing twice in regulation to the Avs wasn't going to happen, so for today I'm happy we beat Colorado for the last time at the Joe. Really like what Larkin is doing at center now that he's playing where he should be, that's an encouraging sign. Plus, we just finished three games against the two worst teams in the league. We'll go back to our losing ways once we play actual NHL teams again soon :lol:

45 minutes ago, Detroit # 1 Fan said:

Losing twice in regulation to the Avs wasn't going to happen, so for today I'm happy we beat Colorado for the last time at the Joe. Really like what Larkin is doing at center now that he's playing where he should be, that's an encouraging sign. Plus, we just finished three games against the two worst teams in the league. We'll go back to our losing ways once we play actual NHL teams again soon :lol:

I have been writing that our wins haven't been good for us when we have indeed won - once established that we won't be making the playoffs. But I'll buy your argument for this one. Thought it myself. If there's any team I want to subjugate when they last visit the joe it is the Avs. So good win.

And I am glad that Sheahan didn't score. I want him not scoring any goal this season. I want him to center our fourth line going forward. In other words I think he is a good 4th line center - I just want the angle to get him very cheap and to feel that it is his only (guaranteed) spot.

1 hour ago, Jacksoni said:

I have been writing that our wins haven't been good for us when we have indeed won - once established that we won't be making the playoffs. But I'll buy your argument for this one. Thought it myself. If there's any team I want to subjugate when they last visit the joe it is the Avs. So good win.

And I am glad that Sheahan didn't score. I want him not scoring any goal this season. I want him to center our fourth line going forward. In other words I think he is a good 4th line center - I just want the angle to get him very cheap and to feel that it is his only (guaranteed) spot.

I'm 50/50 on Sheahan scoring. I'm not actively rooting against him, but I think it would be hilarious to have a former 1st round pick go an entire season without scoring a single goal. (Hilariously sad, but still hilarious)

1 hour ago, kickazz said:

Don't be so sure, maybe she's upset that he's got 0 goals and won't put out till he gets one. 

well if thats the case he better challenge for the rocket trophy next year to make up for it!

Had to repost this ... because the original tweet was deleted ... because Sheahan didn't even get the assist.  No word on whether or not @montana20 still gets the signed puck.

Edited by Y19