• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

03/21 GDT : Detroit Red Wings vs Montreal Canadiens : 7:30 PM ET

Best Tank in the World?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, PavelValerievichDatsyuk said:

I'm here and having been watching on and off. 

I know we're kind of playing for the high pick, but a win over the Habs would make my day here in Montreal much easier (and more fun with one particular friend and Hab-fanatic). 

So come on Wings!!!! let's get that one back.

That's how I feel when we play Chicago or Toronto as they are the Detroiter's neighbors and a lot of the natives from those areas live here/ work for the motor industry. 

Edited by kickazz

Just now, BringBack19 said:

The reason I picked the Abrams is because they are good at tanking in any situation. The Wings were good at tanking when we all wanted them to win, and now when we want them to tank they suck at it. 

but even winning we dropped a spot, I say, let the tank be!

GlIHHj.gif

I don't think a lot of people realize that if we win games now, we won't be winning much for the next few years guaranteed (which is even more depressing). At least with the high pick there's a higher chance of turning things around in a couple years (2-3 years maybe?). 

Remember it's not just the 1st round we get a high pick for it's also the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th etc rounds. 

Edited by kickazz

4 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

so how is it with the lottery? even if we ended up last we could end up not getting the top pick, right?

Yes, so in theory (if we were Pittsburgh) could still get the #1 overall. Realistically we need to hope one of Middlestadt or Tippet fall to 6/7...

1 minute ago, BringBack19 said:

Yes, so in theory (if we were Pittsburgh) could still get the #1 overall. Realistically we need to hope one of Middlestadt or Tippet fall to 6/7...

Pittsburgh has like a 0.0001% chance though. We have like a 10% chance.

The worse the team, the higher the chance at higher pick. But ideally the reason we want to keep losing is not necessarily for the 1st pick but to get something between pick 1-5. 

Edited by kickazz

4 minutes ago, kickazz said:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, BringBack19 said:

but, ...they're not D's