• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

Smith/Hronek Assigned to Grand Rapids

Rate this topic

51 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I'd like to see Svechnikov and Nosek on the 3rd line, Callahan and Frk as the 13th / 14th forwards, and Bertuzzi and Russo in the AHL for another season. 

In Grand Rapids I'm assuming?...

no

3 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

I never took it that way....

That's because you have the mind of a mom. Pure and true... Nerve's brain has been polluted by dank memes and tank gifs

14 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

no

That's because you have the mind of a mom. Pure and true... Nerve's brain has been polluted by dank memes and tank gifs

lol, this made my day

this is your brain , now this is your brain on dank memes

Edited by NerveDamage

6 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Why are they not playing him in front of the net? I swear Blashill is an idiot 

Haha they actually were playing him in front of the net, but Nelsen actually has a lot of movement on his power-play units, no player is stationary. Blashill and co. could learn something... Holmstrom did spend a fair amount of the time on the PP in front of the net though. He also scored the game winner in OT, on a nice pass from Svechnikov. Looks like the two are already forming some nice chemistry.

1 hour ago, Andy Pred 48 said:

Anyone else notice that Hronek has got one shell of a one timer from the blue line, signs look good 

I was going to say the same thing.

It is a great sign that they have Hronek, Svech and Holmstrom playing the final minutes of the 3rd and a lot of OT.

Things are looking great with those 3 (in a small sample size).

1 hour ago, kipwinger said:

Hronek needs to get his s*** together, for sure, but I wouldn't mind seeing him paired with Staal or Oesterle. DK-Hronek is a complete garbage defense pair.

every pair with DDK involved is garbage, his best days are long gone. He wasn´t even able to outmuscle 5´8" 180 lbs Tyler Johnson.  No strength, no aggressiveness and on top of that not able to keep up with our new found pace.

I don´t know what happened to Hronek because his Calgary game looked at times like a refusal to work. Probably something personal because I have never seen him play like that before. Sloppy, no punch or effort, he wasn´t even really trying sometimes.

31 minutes ago, ely s said:

I don´t know what happened to Hronek because his Calgary game looked at times like a refusal to work. Probably something personal because I have never seen him play like that before. Sloppy, no punch or effort, he wasn´t even really trying sometimes.

That's called "demotion sickness".

The writing is on the wall for this guy - From 23 mins a night and 5 mins of pp time with the top 3 forwards to 17 mins a night and 2 mins of pp time with forwards 4 thru 6 = 6 million dollars a year BYE BYE, AND HELLO BRIAN LASHOFF TERRITORY.  

Sucks, because he should have seen this coming.  He got paid, so he shouldn't be a malcontent right now.  He should be helping the team win and trying to earn a spot NEXT to big Mo Seider.

23 minutes ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

The writing is on the wall for this guy - From 23 mins a night and 5 mins of pp time with the top 3 forwards to 17 mins a night and 2 mins of pp time with forwards 4 thru 6 = 6 million dollars a year BYE BYE, AND HELLO BRIAN LASHOFF TERRITORY.  

Sucks, because he should have seen this coming.  He got paid, so he shouldn't be a malcontent right now.  He should be helping the team win and trying to earn a spot NEXT to big Mo Seider.

I really hope that´s not the reason because that is childish behaviour. If he does not want to be demoted he should play his *ss off and show that he deserves the minutes he got handed to last year. The time for having a spot because of missing competition is over. Players with that sort of attitude are trade candidates imo.

1 hour ago, Scott R Lucidi said:

Or ya know, could have gone on a 48 hour bender before (and during) the Flames game.