• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2017 ECQF: New York Rangers vs. Canadiens de Montréal

Rate this topic

The funny thing is, Montreal wins their division and NYR will be a wild card team, but finish ahead of Montreal in the standings.  Disparity between Atlantic and Metro is pretty huge.

Edit...I should have said "could" finish ahead of Montreal.  They are 1pt behind right now and win on tie breaker....not that it means anything because technically they'd be lower in standings because of division.

Edited by toby91_ca

Gotta go with the Rags. Although both teams have former Wings...

..as for the drooling from the networks, it would be puke inducing to hear TSN go nuts over Habs and hemmeroid flaring to hear NBC ball fondle the Rags...from that perspective, I may skip this series.

5 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I hope Otter spears Smith in his cute face 

I hope an otter scratches your ugly face... :evil:

EDIT: on a lighter note, when was this beautiful Zetterberg emoji added? :z:

Haha f***ing awesome!

Edited by krsmith17

3 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

I hope an otter scratches your ugly face... :evil:

EDIT: on a lighter note, when was this beautiful Zetterberg emoji added? :z:

Haha f***ing awesome!

Matt added it today... isn't he cool. perhaps we should start making more, to have our own LGW list

Just now, krsmith17 said:

Who's we? Did you make that Nerve?

the royal we, you know like split personality ...lol,

it was posted a few days ago on twitter and i reached Matt to see if we could add it. Since it can be done I might start working on some. So please send me requests and... perhaps I'll make a topic for it in the water cooler.

3 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

it was posted a few days ago on twitter and i reached Matt to see if we could add it. Since it can be done I might start working on some. So please send me requests and... perhaps I'll make a topic for it in the water cooler.

How about a Brendan Smith one, but he's taking a spear to the face?

23 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

Gotcha. Yeah, I seen it on Twitter a few days ago and then you had me wondering if you created it.

18 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

why the Smith hate? anyone that "stands up" to Chara is alright in my book. lol I even met him (Smith) at a Meijer

It's his thing. It's kinda cute. It's like when the young boy picks on the young girl because he likes her...

Deep down CRL likes Smitty. ;)

45 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Gotcha. Yeah, I seen it on Twitter a few days ago and then you had me wondering if you created it.

It's his thing. It's kinda cute. It's like when the young boy picks on the young girl because he likes her...

Deep down CRL likes Smitty. ;)

I made this originally for Bill, mods rest his soul... , but I think it applies for CRL as well

post-23619-0-52546600-1450117220_thumb.jpg

Edited by NerveDamage

1 hour ago, NerveDamage said:

Matt added it today... isn't he cool. perhaps we should start making more, to have our own LGW list

I nominate the Laughing Hudler face. I've been feeling that way for quite a while and just haven't known how to express it.

hudlerlaugh-593x356.jpg.ea865d7aa9eb6f9369423eb1fdfede40.jpg