• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeftWinger

New Injuries For The Last Game(s)

Rate this topic

Looks like they better get some players up here!

Miller, Glendening, AA, Mantha added to injured list!

Player Date of Injury Injury Type Injury Note
Andreas Athanasiou 2017-04-06 Undisclosed Athanasiou is not expected to play against the Canadiens on Saturday due to an unspecified injury.
Jonathan Ericsson 2017-02-09 Wrist Ericsson is on injured reserve with a broken wrist and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Johan Franzen 2016-10-12 Concussion Franzen is on the long-term injured reserve with a concussion and is expected to miss the entire 2016-2017 season.
Luke Glendening 2017-03-27 Ankle Glendening fractured his ankle and will miss the rest of the season as a result.
Anthony Mantha 2017-03-30 Finger Mantha suffered a fractured finger and is expected to be sidelined for the remainder of the season.
Drew Miller 2017-04-03 Illness Miller has sat out the previous two games due to an illness and it is unknown if he will play Saturday against the Canadiens.
Ryan Sproul 2017-03-06 Knee Sproul has landed on the injured reserve list and is expected to miss the remainder of the season due to a partially torn ACL in his left knee.
Joe Vitale 2016-10-11 Concussion Vitale has been placed on injured reserve due to concussion-like symptoms.

This just in, KH orders emergency presser:

KH: Our deadline acquisitions for the playoffs are our regular players returning from injury, I will not be calling up any Black Aces from GR.

HSJ: Sounds great, KH! Can I get a picture?

Actual Reporter: Um, KH, the Wings were eliminated from playoff contention weeks ago.

KH (flustered): *pointing* Hey look over there, it's a Stanley Cup banner from 2008! *flees the dais in the opposite direction*

5 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Will any of these players be back in time for the pla...............................oh wait, nevermind.  

Do you laugh at your own jokes? 

8 hours ago, FireCaptain said:

This just in, KH orders emergency presser:

KH: Our deadline acquisitions for the playoffs are our regular players returning from injury, I will not be calling up any Black Aces from GR.

HSJ: Sounds great, KH! Can I get a picture?

Actual Reporter: Um, KH, the Wings were eliminated from playoff contention weeks ago.

KH (flustered): *pointing* Hey look over there, it's a Stanley Cup banner from 2008! *flees the dais in the opposite direction*

While making the Zoidberg "woo woo woo woo" noise