• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

04/08 GDT : Montreal Canadiens vs Detroit Red Wings : 7:00 PM ET

56 minutes ago, vladdy16 said:

I wouldn't think so. Tampa is fighting for their playoff lives right now. He probably wants to be involved in that.

I was looking forward to Swenglish, but it sounds like Homer's been practicing. Booooo.

"Jesus, Homer."  

I don't know, Stevie might.  It's not like he can help the Tampons win.  

2 hours ago, F.Michael said:

I've been of the opinion that our netminders had been the most consistent throughout this season.

Had it not been for them - our record would be worse than Colorado's.

That's just not true. Mrazek ranks 44/46 in Save% and 44/46 in GAA, these are worse stats then Pickard (Colorado's starter). Mrazek has played in 49 games this year, more then Howard (25) and Coreau (14) combined. My point being, our goaltending has been awful this year.

Edited by kliq

In defence of our goaltending, they have been left out to dry more times this year than they have in the previous 3 years combined. The amount of odd man rushes they've faced has been obscene this season, no they haven't been as good as they can be but the situations they've been put in is down to our below average D this year. 

10 hours ago, NerveDamage said:

Petr yer a wizard

Awesome!

I thought I saw this save before

8 hours ago, F.Michael said:

My point being on this crappy Wings team - our goalies played as well as they could considering the team in front of them...By no means am I comparing our guys to what other teams have between the pipes.

The Wings Dmen, and forwards have been a huge disappointment, and I for one won't hang this on our netminders.

I couldn't agree more.

Edited by Hockeymom1960

The whole season has been disappointing but it's okay to say the organization expects a lot more from Mrazek. Special teams and goaltending is the difference in how we made the playoffs last year compared to being one of the worst teams in the league this year