• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

04/09 GDT : NJD vs DRW : 5 PM ET Last Game at Joe Louis Arena

Wow i can't believe this is the end.... thats tough, being a foreign fan, ever dreaming of going there, getting shivers everytime i see that yzerman's slapshot in ot vs st louis, dying when seeing steevie Y jumping on shanahan's empty net goal vs carolina...
So many more memories... i've never had the opportunity to go there, see the ice, the rafters and everything but still such emotion tonight...
Lets start building a new legacy in LCA now!!!

Envoyé de mon SM-A310F en utilisant Tapatalk

Wow i can't believe this is the end.... thats tough, being a foreign fan, ever dreaming of going there, getting shivers everytime i see that yzerman's slapshot in ot vs st louis, dying when seeing steevie Y jumping on shanahan's empty net goal vs carolina...
So many more memories... i've never had the opportunity to go there, see the ice, the rafters and everything but still such emotion tonight...
Lets start building a new legacy in LCA now!!!

Envoyé de mon SM-A310F en utilisant Tapatalk

I grew up in Michigan and I never went to a game, it sucks. Would have loved to go this year but being deployed here ruined it. Ugh.

Thanks to all of the fans who hung in here all season, and participated in the GDTS.  Thanks to the GDT talents (Nerve Damage, Hockeytown, Mabus, all of you).

Thanks to Matt, of course, and to the intrepid mods.  You all are awesome for giving us the best site in hockey to laugh and cry and cheer for our Wings.

It's been a tough season, but better days are coming.   LGRW!!!

So many memories growing up in this building, so much history, joy, and passion. Onto the next, a new foundation to build new memories, dynasties, and Cups. You've been good to us JLA, you will be missed.

Bring on the new era, and let's have a better season next year and break in the new facility properly!

LGW!