• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2017 WCQF: Nashville Predators vs. Chicago Blackhawks

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Elvafeng knows his blue jays dude. Unfortunately hes lacking in the cute animal gif department which is sadly why his threads were closed.

lol I misread the user name and thought it was elvenfang, thought might have been some sort of mmorpg player

8 minutes ago, BigWillieStyle said:

Black Hawks go down 3-0 in the series. Where have I seen this before? Not going to celebrate yet, but I sure have a big smirk on my face.

uh huh this but to be honest it was 3-1 but still

I'm finding it ironic that I used to only cheer the Preds on because loved Tootoo.  Now I'm rooting them on because they're playing a team I hate, of which Tootoo is a member.

Go Preds.

Edited by 55fan

2 hours ago, kylee said:

Lets go PredWings, 2nd ugliest jerseys in the league (Florida owns that) 

geez, you sure about that? because I think Anaheim, Calgary, Washington, Ottawa have fuglier jerseys. they;re too sporty and noisy, they look nothing like a Hockey sweater imo. 

2 hours ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

I sure hope the Preds sweep them or at least knock them out because I want to see the bandwagon start emptying.  

You should read the Blackhawks board. "Blow up the team"; "Fire Q"; "Fire Bowman"; "Team is too soft"; "Kane is one-dimensional"; "Hossa should retire"; "Keith sucks"; "Toews is the most overrated player in the NHL", etc, etc. Basically, replace the names and it's just like our message board these last few seasons.  

But I'm not counting out the 'hawks just yet. I remember when Detroit had them down 3-1. 3-0 is a little different, and Chicago is older now, but I want Nash to end this series in 4 and not even give Chicago any hope.