• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2017 ECQF: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Washington Capitals

Rate this topic

45 minutes ago, Barrie said:

Again, just an observation, I'm not anti-Leafs. If anything, I'm anti-Habs, because of their fans.

I actually prefer Habs fans to Leafs fans, if only because I can't understand what Habs fans are saying half the time.

Also, Habs fans have souls. Leafs fans do not have souls, this is a scientific fact.

13 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Perhaps the indifference towards the Leafs is the mass marketing of Ovie, Sid plus lack of a promising team.  Now with Matthews Toronto and the league have a new potential icon. 

Toronto wins this series I am jumping on their bandwagon as I am pretty bored watching Red Wings hockey highlights on youtube. 

The quick and easy path. Down this road there is only suffering. 

2 hours ago, toby91_ca said:

I must admit, it would be pretty cool around here to see to the Leafs win the cup, the city might actually implode.

I hope that never happens. Hell, they're only up 2-1 in a first round series and the Leafs fans here were acting like they won the Cup after the OT winner in Game 3.

I get that they are happy about their team for the first time in years, and I'm sure that's a big part of their dumbass smack talking attitudes they get whenever Matthews takes a s***, but they need to learn to be more humble. That's' why every other NHL team's fan base can't stand them.

22 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

Sorry but if the leafs win and go all the way you'll never hear the end of it from their annoying fans

If the Leafs win this series, their fans will give new meaning to the word "insufferable." If the Leafs go all the way...the human race is doomed. Like, forget it. Move to Mars. It's over.

Still, this series has been a lot of fun. It's good hockey. At the end of the day, that's all I want from non-Wings NHL hockey. I want to be entertained by the on-ice product.

17 minutes ago, Dabura said:

If the Leafs win this series, their fans will give new meaning to the word "insufferable." If the Leafs go all the way...the human race is doomed. Like, forget it. Move to Mars. It's over.

Still, this series has been a lot of fun. It's good hockey. At the end of the day, that's all I want from non-Wings NHL hockey. I want to be entertained by the on-ice product.

If the Caps don't win the Cup I want the Leafs to.

3 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I hope the Caps don't win cause the lols

I hope the Leafs don't win cause the Leafs

Agreed.

I have a hard time picking a team to back in these playoffs. No Wings, no Flyers, no Kings. May have to go with the Rags. Would like to see Lundqvist finally get a Cup. He's done everything possible every playoff season since they've been contenders  to give his team a chance to win, but they never come through with the offense or defence at the worst times. He's carried them for years, maybe they can step it up for him? Can't believe I'm saying this, but I like the Sharks these playoffs as well,