• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Andy Pred 48

Targets for the Wings

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Yeah, I'm not terribly high on Hamonic.

It just takes a simple search of his stats to understand he's not that good.  He had one good season with 33 points in 14/15.  Other than that, he's never broken 26 points and was a -21 last season.  He also has never, not one time, played a full season.  The only way this move makes sense is if we are moving Ericsson out and replacing him with Hamhock.

Edited by SwedeLundin77

3 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

Getting Hamonic would be another s***ty "I just wanna make the playoffs" deal. And we still wouldn't make the playoffs anyway. 

2 minutes ago, SwedeLundin77 said:

It just takes a simple search of his stats to understand he's not that good.  He had one good season with 33 points in 14/15.  Other than that, he's never broken 26 points and was a -21 last season.  He also has never, not one time, played a full season.  Then only way this move makes sense is if we are moving Ericsson out and replacing him with Hamhock.

Fortunately, #TradesAreHard, so we're probably safe.

Funny, just two years everyone was saying Holland sucked for not trading for Hamonic. How times change.

Kind of looking like his good year was a fluke, but on the other hand his regression (if that's what it really is) started at the same time he started asking for a trade. Maybe he needs a change of scenery. 

Two firsts is obviously a ridiculous price (would have been even two years ago), and that probably means Isles wouldn't accept anything reasonable, but I'd take him if they would. 

4 minutes ago, Buppy said:

Funny, just two years everyone was saying Holland sucked for not trading for Hamonic. How times change.

Kind of looking like his good year was a fluke, but on the other hand his regression (if that's what it really is) started at the same time he started asking for a trade. Maybe he needs a change of scenery. 

Two firsts is obviously a ridiculous price (would have been even two years ago), and that probably means Isles wouldn't accept anything reasonable, but I'd take him if they would. 

Agree with all of this. It would depend on what we'd have to give up for sure.

Maybe McIlrath will earn himself another contract...maybe a few call ups.
https://twitter.com/RedWingsFeed/status/869615683180441602

Wouldn't mind that at all. I remember something Nelson said about just his presence on the bench/ice made everyone on the team 6 inches taller. Take it no one wanted to f*** with the guy? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk