• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kliq

Which UFA's do the Wings re-sign?

Rate this topic

Granted none of these guys are impact players at all, but who do you sign to the main roster? Who do you sign to play in GR?

• Drew Miller
  • Ben Street
  • Mitch Callahan
  • Joe Vitale (I think still suffering from post concussion syndrome)
  • Eddie Pasquale
  • "The Other Dylan" Dylan Mcllrath

13 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Maybe Callahan and Street  that's it.  And send em down. 

Same here, especially Street. He has played great for GR this year scoring 55 points which is second on the team. The only guy I am not sure about is Pasquale as I don't know what his ceiling is.

Edited by kliq

Callahan and Street for sure. Pasquale probably gets another year too.. he went 14-9-2 for the Griffins with a 2.49 gaa and 0.916 s%. Just under the numbers Coreau put up in Grand Rapids this year. 

McIlrath will depend on how many of the D prospects stay in Grand Rapids.

I'd like to see Callahan on the wings 4th line out of camp this year and the rest will be in GR. 

Edited by amato

20 minutes ago, kliq said:

Same here, especially Street. He has played great for GR this year scoring 55 points which is second on the team. The only guy I am not sure about is Pasquale as I don't know what his ceiling is.

Oh yea Pasquale too maybe. Don't really know much about him other than the numbers I see. 

Drew Miller - let walk.

Ben Street - re-sign as a vet for Grand Rapids. He's been great.

Mitch Callahan - re-sign to fight for the 12th / 13th forward spot in Detroit.

Joe Vitale - he's done.

Eddie Pasquale - let him walk to make room for Paterson.

Dylan McIlrath - re-sign to fight for the 6th / 7th defense spot in Grand Rapids.

There's also some pending RFA's, aside from Tatar, Athanasiou and Ouellet, who will all be re-signed...

Robbie Russo - re-sign for top pair in Grand Rapids / first call-up to Detroit.

Brian Lashoff - re-sign as a vet for Grand Rapids.

Martin Frk - re-sign to fight for 3rd line in Detroit / 13th forward.

Jake Paterson - re-sign to backup Coreau in Grand Rapids.

There are also some pending UFA's that were strictly property of the Griffins...

Kyle Criscuolo - re-sign for top 6 in Grand Rapids.

Matt Ford - re-sign as a vet for Grand Rapids.

Colin Campbell / Mike Borkowski / Dominik Shine - re-sign 1 or 2 to fight for 12th / 13th forward spot in Grand Rapids / depth in Toledo.

Nathan Paetsch / Conor Allen / Matt Caito - let walk.

1 hour ago, kylee said:

Miller, long term deal with NTC 

No. 

2 hours ago, kliq said:

Is this speculation? Or based on an interview?

It was in the Zetterberg article so people probably didn't see it. 

"General manager Ken Holland has told forward Drew Miller he will not be offered another contract by the Wings"

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nhl/red-wings/2017/04/15/detroit-red-wings-henrik-zetterberg/100500738/

None will be resigned in regards to the Red Wings. Some might be signed el cheapo for the Griffins.

Of those named Street and McIlrath to the Griffs. Callahan as well but he has a shot to move up as a 4th line grinder given the right circumstances. Possibly even as a starter if he does well up to the season start.

It would strange if they didn't try to re-sign MciLrath as that would make the Vanek trade just a 3rd round pick.

I'm looking at this years FAs in general and there is a possibility to have a new Russian 5 for our new era at Little Cesar s . I know that Kenny would have to move some major pieces to do it but how about this as a line.

Radulov. Kuznetsov. Grigorenko.

Tryamkin. Orlov.

Edited by Andy Pred 48

3 hours ago, Andy Pred 48 said:

It would strange if they didn't try to re-sign MciLrath as that would make the Vanek trade just a 3rd round pick.

I'm looking at this years FAs in general and there is a possibility to have a new Russian 5 for our new era at Little Cesar s . I know that Kenny would have to move some major pieces to do it but how about this as a line.

Radulov. Kuznetsov. Grigorenko.

Tryamkin. Orlov.

I think Radulov ends up staying in Montreal, unless another team throws crazy money at him. Grigorenko and Tryamkin are meh, neither are an upgrade over what we currently have. The only two, I'd love to have on this team are Kuznetsov and Orlov, and there's zero chance Washington don't re-sign both. What about our very own Svechnikov? I'd prefer him on the roster over everyone except Kuznetsov...

1 hour ago, krsmith17 said:

I think Radulov ends up staying in Montreal, unless another team throws crazy money at him. Grigorenko and Tryamkin are meh, neither are an upgrade over what we currently have. The only two, I'd love to have on this team are Kuznetsov and Orlov, and there's zero chance Washington don't re-sign both. What about our very own Svechnikov? I'd prefer him on the roster over everyone except Kuznetsov...

Dude Tryamkin is awesome