• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Datsyukian-Deke

2017 ECSF Washington Caps vs. Pittsburgh Pens

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Pittsburgh in 6.  Washington has a terrible history against the Pens and playing down to the Leafs didn't make them look very strong imo. They have some strengths on paper, but that won't matter.     

The Pens def have the mental edge on  Washington with owning them in the past. I thought going into the playoffs this was washington's year to get past them. But Washington struggled at times in round 1 and Pittsburgh rolled past Columbus so it should be a great series.

1 minute ago, Datsyukian-Deke said:

The Pens def have the mental edge on  Washington with owning them in the past. I thought going into the playoffs this was washington's year to get past them. But Washington struggled at times in round 1 and Pittsburgh rolled past Columbus so it should be a great series.

I believe the Penguins are 8-1 all time in playoff series against the Capitals.  

Caps will win. Best thing that happened to them was going down 2-1 to the Maple Leafs. Capitals were playing very well last three games and Anderson kept the games close.

Also, Caps couldn't handle the Pens speed last time they met in the playoffs, but Toronto was the perfect opponent to prepare them for this.

12 hours ago, Detroit # 1 Fan said:

It's been a great playoffs so far, with only one s*** bag team moving on in Pittsburgh.

Don't forget Anaheim!

If we get Ducks-Penguins in the SCF, there is no God. (Though, Randy Carlyle having more Cup rings than Mike Babcock would be kind of funny.)

this series - the best news so far in the playoff. for one reason - one of these teams will be eliminated.

i'd say caps fail sooner than later; no Cup for ovie, not this year, not ever. pens in 7 and exhausted to lose next.

just noticed the schedule for the second round and can't understand why did they put both series in each conference played the same day. Caps/Pens and Rags/Sens are pretty much at the same time.

It'd have been better to have one game from each conference instead, so one wouldn't miss out on either. Bad call from the NHL in my opinion.

Edited by NerveDamage