Gm 2 Sat, Apr 29 - 3:00 PM ET
Gm 3 Tue, May 2 - 7:00 PM ET
Gm 4 Thu, May 4 - 7:30 PM ET
Gm 5* Sat, May 6  -  TBD
Gm 6* Tue, May 9  -  TBD
Gm 7* Thu, May 11  -  TBD

Edited by NerveDamage

1 hour ago, Datsyukian-Deke said:

Read that Ottawa had over 2000 unsold tickets for game 1. That's pitiful. Especially for a Canadian market. Move them to Quebec City. Ottawa doesn't deserve a team.

Yeah, with the Senators sharing the Ontario market with the Leafs, it's hard to compete for attendance. The Leafs probably have more fans in Ottawa than the Sens do. Sens tickets are easy and cheap to get, even for the second round of the playoffs. The scalpers have probably lost a good chunk of change so far. If you live in Ontario and want to go see an NHL game, that's the way to go. If you live in Northern Ontario like I do, it's a bit of a drive, but wayyy cheaper than Toronto even with the gas and food cost. Hell, even add one nights hotel to that. The ACC is sold out years in advance, and nosebleeds for regular season games can fetch $200 or more apiece on Stubhub.

8 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Or at least give us Karlsson.

And trade us Anderson for Howard.

my Doge! what a goal by Pageau. Game 2 tied at 1, 1st period

1 hour ago, Datsyukian-Deke said:

Read that Ottawa had over 2000 unsold tickets for game 1. That's pitiful. Especially for a Canadian market. Move them to Quebec City. Ottawa doesn't deserve a team.

Man, I want the Nordiques back, but then, what would you do with Vegas? move them to Saskatchewan?

2 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

my Doge! what a goal by Pageau. Game 2 tied at 1, 1st period

Man, I want the Nordiques back, but then, what would you do with Vegas? move them to Saskatchewan?

Yes the Nords need to make a comeback. The battle of Quebec with the Canadiens was legendary, although not all that hyped.

And Vegas can come to Sudbury. We are building a new arena, although it's for OHL crowds of 5-6000. But that's all they should need anyways. Lol

Hard for me to pick a favourite in this one. I've wanted to see the Rangers win a Cup for a few years now, mostly for King Henrik. But Ottawa is the only Canadian team I'd be happy with bringing the first Cup in over 20 years back across the border. They do things quietly too, unlike the Oilers hype machine.

So, it's amazing how much NBC favors the Rangers. Pierre is sucking Brendan Smith's balls on how great he is. I don't recall him giving Smitty as much as a reach around when he was a Red Wing. It's amazing how great you become when you're wearing the correct jersey.

15 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

So, it's amazing how much NBC favors the Rangers. Pierre is sucking Brendan Smith's balls on how great he is. I don't recall him giving Smitty as much as a reach around when he was a Red Wing. It's amazing how great you become when you're wearing the correct jersey.

Go easy on Pierre. Kris "Kristopher Letang" Letang is out for the postseason and Pierre doesn't know what to do with himself.

2 hours ago, F.Michael said:

King Henrik looking shaky in net this afternoon...Was fighting the puck, and had poor rebound control...Me thinks the Sens will finish off the Rags on Tuesday night.

Me thinks that king henrik and his rangers are VERY good in home ice elimination games so me thinks this is going to game 7.