• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jonas Mahonas

Jake Guentzel

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

You still here trying to say things that never happened? Let's see it, if I said it I'll own up to it. You said I said it after that game, found the thread, never even said one word in it. I never said i never went off the deep end now and again, especially this time of year, but im not going to take medicine for something i never said when you said i did. I take enough medicine, thats the difference between us, i can admit when i was wrong, you cannot, so if you cannot produce the evidence, kindly keep my name out of your mouth. End subject, back to thread subject.

chappelle-crackhead-yall-got-anymore-of-

1 hour ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

We all know it did.  But pretending it didnt happen while posting 10 straight off topic posts and derailing the thread completely, then coming to a different thread and calling it stupid, then etc etc etc.  If I become a booster, can I break all the forum rules consistently without any retribution?!!!  The plastics ran off 3/4 of the activity on this site with their bullying, and they are the ones who rarely stick to the forum guidelines.  Post something they dont want to talk about, end thread.  Post something they can't debate effectively, you're a troll.  But that's how it is.  Oh well.  Kickazz punched me in the face.  And I liked it.  Ha ha ha

Guentzel is the next Marty St. Louis!

lol, this is especially funny given its coming from the guy who is on his 4th or 5th account in just a couple of years because of his non stop trolling. Unique angle you are now taking trying to play the victim. Like I said, you are a persistent little troll.

What's really funny is the people who come here everyday and take a ton of crap from people are trying to move the subject back to topic. It's fine to banter back and forth a bit, like when I mentioned a couple other drafts, then stopped.  but when certain users go into every thread and try to troll people into the same argument that died in another thread is where the problem is. I used to bash Franzen in every thread, but learned a hard lesson. Yet, some folks who show up once in a month like to try to bait folks. If someone tries to derail your thread or belittle you, it's fine to spar a little, but once you realize that user won't stop, then just ignore it and bring it back to topic. It does no good crying and whining about it because that just gives them more to banter you with.

Just bring it back to topic and they'll get bored and leave.

3 hours ago, BadgerBob said:

If Guentzel was on the Wings he wouldn't be playing like this at all. He'd be Nyquist at best. If you ask me this defense first system the Wings have also destroys any offensive creativity, requiring everyone to be two way players.

I agree.  We need to let the Jurcos and Frks be high flying wingers instead of trying to turn them into Zetterbergs.

2 hours ago, kliq said:

lol, this is especially funny given its coming from the guy who is on his 4th or 5th account in just a couple of years because of his non stop trolling. Unique angle you are now taking trying to play the victim. Like I said, you are a persistent little troll.

You are out of your mind, Gretchen.  Just hit the ignore button, dude.  Whoever you are referring to will go away instantly.

3 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

I agree.  We need to let the Jurcos and Frks be high flying wingers instead of trying to turn them into Zetterbergs.

You are out of your mind, Gretchen.  Just hit the ignore button, dude.  Whoever you are referring to will go away instantly.

Why would I ignore? It's funny watching a troll get caught up in its own lies.

3 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

What's really funny is the people who come here everyday and take a ton of crap from people are trying to move the subject back to topic. It's fine to banter back and forth a bit, like when I mentioned a couple other drafts, then stopped.  but when certain users go into every thread and try to troll people into the same argument that died in another thread is where the problem is. I used to bash Franzen in every thread, but learned a hard lesson. Yet, some folks who show up once in a month like to try to bait folks. If someone tries to derail your thread or belittle you, it's fine to spar a little, but once you realize that user won't stop, then just ignore it and bring it back to topic. It does no good crying and whining about it because that just gives them more to banter you with.

Just bring it back to topic and they'll get bored and leave.

Bill is just trolling you, just ignore him or he will start calling you Regina.

Edited by kliq

6 minutes ago, kliq said:

Why would ignore? It's funny watching a troll get caught up in its own lies.

Bill is just trolling you, just ignore him or he will start calling you Regina.

Did you just infer that I am an it?  That's pretty good, actually.