• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Andy Pred 48

Vegas Golden Knights

Rate this topic

9 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

The NHL expansion draft is on June 21st. Vegas' free agent window opens 72 hours prior at 10am on June 18th, at which time the NHL will release all 30 teams' protected lists.

I expect we will see some trades in the coming weeks leading up to the 18th. Hopefully Holland gets involved and makes some big moves to shed some bad contracts and free up some cap space.

db7df6a069af429ca41320b11291967576483663

1 hour ago, DickieDunn said:

LeBron wouldn't last a shift in the NHL even if he could skate and had ability. NBA players a pansies. "I have a cramp, carry me to the locker room!!!! Waaaaah!!!!"

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Don't be a hater

3 hours ago, DickieDunn said:

LeBron wouldn't last a shift in the NHL even if he could skate and had ability. NBA players a pansies. "I have a cramp, carry me to the locker room!!!! Waaaaah!!!!"

I'm not sure you want to call the 6'8", 250 lbs ripped athlete a pansy:

lebron.jpg

I'd sign him up. I have a feeling he wouldn't have any problem clearing the crease.

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk

Big doesn't mean tough. Dude has a leg cramp and gets carried to the locker room in years, cries for a foul whenever he's touched. NHL player spits out a broken tooth or has a cracked leg bone and keeps playing.

39 minutes ago, DickieDunn said:

Big doesn't mean tough. Dude has a leg cramp and gets carried to the locker room in years, cries for a foul whenever he's touched. NHL player spits out a broken tooth or has a cracked leg bone and keeps playing.

I don't think you understand what the sport of Basketball is. You can't jog or run with a leg cramp or a rolled ankle. But you can for sure skate on ice with a leg cramp and rolled ankle. Hell you can even skate with ruptured tendons in your foot (Datsyuk) or a fractured ankle (I've did this back in High School) if you wanted to. But you for sure can't run on a basketball court with those. 

Edited by kickazz

14 minutes ago, kickazz said:

I don't think you understand what the sport of Basketball is. You can't jog or run with a leg cramp or a rolled ankle. But you can for sure skate on ice with a leg cramp and rolled ankle. Hell you can even skate with ruptured tendons in your foot (Datsyuk) or a fractured ankle (I've did this back in High School) if you wanted to. But you for sure can't run on a basketball court with those. 

IMG_0062.JPG

34 minutes ago, DickieDunn said:

What a total crosby!, oops, I mean crybaby. You're right there's no players in the NHL that complain about calls. 

He would never last a shift playing beside the likes of Nyquist.

I'm not a fan of LaBron James, but to say he is not tough enough for the NHL is a joke. He is a crybaby, but I don't see how he is any different then Crosby.

The majority of the crap LaBron pulls is a part of the culture of the NBA anyways. Guys dive like crazy in an attempt to get "And 1's" all the time.

Also, like @kickazz said, anyone who has studied kinesiology knows that you cannot play Basketball if your quadriceps muscle is in full spasm. I dont care if you are LaBron James, Scott Stevens or Gordie Howe. The muscle stops working.

Edited by kliq

The first "deal" has been worked out. I wonder if we could do something like this? Allow them to take Sheahan on the condition they trade for E? (or trade them Sheahan on the condition they draft E)

http://www.tsn.ca/golden-knights-close-to-agreement-for-van-riemsdyk-kruger-1.766336

Edited by kliq

1 hour ago, kliq said:

The first "deal" has been worked out. I wonder if we could do something like this? Allow them to take Sheahan on the condition they trade for E? (or trade them Sheahan on the condition they draft E)

http://www.tsn.ca/golden-knights-close-to-agreement-for-van-riemsdyk-kruger-1.766336

Sheahan, Ouellet or a 3rd to take Ericsson would be a good deal for us. It's possible they could have some interest in Howard as well...

7 hours ago, kliq said:

That deal doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Nothing special about Van Riemsdyk that I see, and Vegas should have no shortage of mediocre forwards to choose from. I guess they'd be getting two players instead of one, but they're already going to be drafted 30 players. The quality of available defensemen looks like it will be higher than that of available forwards, so if I was Vegas I don't know that I'd want Van Riemsdyk anyway. I think I'd want them to protect him so I could take Hartman. And if they protect Hartman, fine, it means they expose Van Riemsdyk and I get him without having to take Kruger. But I guess maybe they might actually like Kruger.

A Sheahan deal certainly seems plausible (though I would try to unload Helm or Howard ahead of E). Of course, given the season he just had and even the prior one, they might not see much value in him. 

Man Didn't know van riemsdyk was so good that a team would be forced to take another contract 

tsn an had a mock draft and button and some other guy both had Vegas taking Ryan sproul which is not what I wanna see happen, still had nice upside especially for the ppl

i wanna trade mike green to oilers even more (yes I know it won't happen) and protect ouellet sproul dekeyser ... I like Jensen but he's a 5-6 , ouellet just reminds me of vlasic , not crazy stats but good and reliable, sproul has the right handed shot and upside for the ppl and dekeyser struggled last season but so did most of the team and he's playing out of position so I'm not ready to give up on him