• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

chaps80

2017 ECF: OTTAWA SENATORS VS. PITTSBURGH PENGUINS

Rate this topic

They've been a lucky team all season long. Bad puck possession. Doesn't generate a lot of scoring opportunities. Stop being so results oriented.

Your opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Figures that idiot Phaneuf would be the one to screw it up.  Summarizes his entire career.

Wasn't a penalty, but yes, Phaneuf does stink.

They've also caught Pittsburgh and Boston both heavily hurt, and clearly were outplayed by NYR the entire series. This ottawa team doesn't deserve credit.

Does their goalie at least get credit for playing out of his mind against Fleury and Murray?

The Senators have taken the Penguins to OT in Game 7 of the ECF. That in itself is an achievement. Even if the Pens win,    They'll be hella tired for the Finals, Nashville nicely rested.

I sure hope they put one more behind Murray though. Watch the faces on those fans walking out. Priceless.

It's getting pretty tired the complaining about PIT getting benefit of calls.  I've watched this game and game 6.  In this game, OTT has had 2 PP's and PIT has had 1.  The Dion penalty was a penalty, but they have been letting that go most of the playoffs...however, PIT was called on the same play in game 6...the Dion penalty was more of a penalty though.  PIT's 2 penalties...1 high stick, so no question there, the other was a slash mid-way through 1st period which was pretty pathetic.  I don't even think it gets called during regular season.  I don't have a problem with the call on its own, but the consistency is really bad as 10 minutes into the game, they already let go at least 15 slashes worse than that.

It's getting pretty tired the complaining about PIT getting benefit of calls.  I've watched this game and game 6.  In this game, OTT has had 2 PP's and PIT has had 1.  The Dion penalty was a penalty, but they have been letting that go most of the playoffs...however, PIT was called on the same play in game 6...the Dion penalty was more of a penalty though.  PIT's 2 penalties...1 high stick, so no question there, the other was a slash mid-way through 1st period which was pretty pathetic.  I don't even think it gets called during regular season.  I don't have a problem with the call on its own, but the consistency is really bad as 10 minutes into the game, they already let go at least 15 slashes worse than that.

Who cares. f*** the Pens.

No penalty on Malkin??

Too many intermission hot dogs Kessel?

1 minute ago, NerveDamage said:

Ottawa got away with a too many men penalty

Just saw that. Sneeeeaaaaakkkkyyyy.

Malkins dive after the hit where he slid and tripped someone though, could be called.

Edited by chaps80