• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy Pred 48

Swede D sign for Leafs

Rate this topic

Not that I wanted to see them in Detroit, but damn is ******* hilarious how Kenny can't attract anything to Detroit anymore...guess we'll see how he does at the draft in order to make this team more attractive.  My guess is players are tired of the same old garbage out of Holland.  It's time for him to change things up now, this is his year to draft correctly, trade multiple players and sign the right player(s) come July.

18 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Not that I wanted to see them in Detroit, but damn is ******* hilarious how Kenny can't attract anything to Detroit anymore...guess we'll see how he does at the draft in order to make this team more attractive.  My guess is players are tired of the same old garbage out of Holland.  It's time for him to change things up now, this is his year to draft correctly, trade multiple players and sign the right player(s) come July.

This response pretty much confirms Holland's current 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' status.

51 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Did Holland make a pitch for these two?

Dunno, just used to us being on the majority of players list. We've known for a while now that Holland has list his mojo...but not even sure if Holland was interested.  Odds are he knew they were available.  I sure hope he does what he says and says what he means this off season.

2 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

Lol

2 hours ago, PavelValerievichDatsyuk said:

This response pretty much confirms Holland's current 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' status.

Hmmm after further research I found the following supporting argument for your statement. 

Not that I wanted to see them in Detroit.

Damned if you do. 

but damn is ******* hilarious how Kenny can't attract anything to Detroit anymore..

Damned if you don't.

Edited by kickazz