• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Nondescript_D

Wings in running for Filip Sanberg

Rate this topic

From Elite Prospects:
"Undersized player with very impressive vision. Sandberg reads the game really well and is a skilled playmaker with good creativity. Good two-way game. Skates hard and well. Excellent team player. Fierce competitor and likes to agitate."

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=3393

Since we were interested in Victor Ejdsell, Hakan probably saw Sanberg and Erik Brännström as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, nowhere2005 said:

From Elite Prospects:
"Undersized player with very impressive vision. Sandberg reads the game really well and is a skilled playmaker with good creativity. Good two-way game. Skates hard and well. Excellent team player. Fierce competitor and likes to agitate."

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=3393

Ok ok, I admit I´m not the best hockey analyst, but.. isn´t he too old for us? Just asking. 

39 minutes ago, toby91_ca said:

Isn't the SHL a lower league from the top Swedish league, or is this the old SEL?  Either way, it's not like he's putting up massive numbers, which is what I'd want to see out of an undersized guy.

SHL is the new name for SEL

11 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Anyone else hear the rumor we are in on Spencer Foo? 

Latest I heard on Foo was Edmonton are front runners, but I think the Oil are being thrown out there as front runners for just about every player right now. I think he would be a great add for a team that lacks center depth, in particular right handed centers.

4 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

I don't think it matters who we're "in on."

They ain't coming here. This team will not be attractive until Holland and all his overpaid garbage players are gone one way or another...

Their odds are definitely smaller then they were 10 years ago, but it doesn't mean that you "can't" get anyone, or that you shouldn't try. One thing they do have is the history and linage of being the Detroit Red Wings, and a down Detroit team is still going to have a chance.