• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

We need to have our photoshop warriors to create a logo/jersey for this new franchise.

I'm thinking the Seattle Social Justice Warriors for a team name, and like the NYR having Rangers diagonal on their jersey - Seattle could have this across their chest...

EF-VDC-00025(black).jpg&maxx=300&maxy=0

14 hours ago, Dabura said:

This is the most hipster thing I have ever read.

Not funny.

giphy.gif

Edited by F.Michael

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

We need to have our photoshop warriors to create a logo/jersey for this new franchise.

I'm thinking the Seattle Social Justice Warriors for a team name, and like the NYR having Rangers diagonal on their jersey - Seattle could have this across their chest...

EF-VDC-00025(black).jpg&maxx=300&maxy=0

Not funny.

giphy.gif

Coexist: aka muslims please stop ramming trucks into europeans. We dont actually care about the whole holy war thing...

16 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Peak fashion was the 1920s and I take my coffee in a mason jar and only drink it black, because Splenda will kill you

*lights cigarette*

lies, all lies, we all know you da hipster that came up with this...

screen-shot-2017-05-20-at-15.16.46.png?w

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

31u7OZNyENL._SX425_.jpg

fixed, yours wasn't 'Murican enough

8 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Sockeye's won the unofficial vote by a good margin.

It's gonna be green fish jerseys afterall

Cool mascot, but Victoria isn't all that far away, and they have the Salmon Kings already. Plus isn't Seattle in King County or something? So Seattle Sockeye Kings?

Image result for victoria salmon kings

17 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Sockeye's won the unofficial vote by a good margin.

It's gonna be green fish jerseys afterall

A local summer collegiate baseball team - Lakeshore Chinooks...Nice logo.

.lakeshore-chinooks-logo.jpg

9 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Cool mascot, but Victoria isn't all that far away, and they have the Salmon Kings already. Plus isn't Seattle in King County or something? So Seattle Sockeye Kings?

Image result for victoria salmon kings

Seattle King Salmon (aka Chinook).

On 10/19/2018 at 5:05 PM, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

They're going with "Tulips" in a lame attempt to woo over Holland.

(Yes, it's a lame joke, but I'm bored)

Washington actually grows a ton of flowers because the western side of the cascade mountain range doesn't get snow and has lots of rain. And Washington grows more Tulips than any other flower. If you've ever bought tulips for your boo, chances are they were grown about 2 hours north of Seattle.

So you're crappy joke was actually subtly super clever. Holland to Seattle confirmed.

12 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

I agree with the writers 2020 list. Noone of significance would be lost there. I disagree with the 2021 list. Nielsen would not have to be protected over Svechnikov or Smith even with the NMC. He only has one year left on his deal at that point. He could just be bought out which would only cost 2/3 of the remaining contract over 2 years. That would make the most sense.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie