• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

12 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Seattle enables people who enable abusers. F this team already.

Wysh is a certified 100% weiner...I give 2 f**ks what he has to say, and right now I'm at the point where I'm tired of all the $hit that took place 10 sumthin years ago.

19 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Wysh is a certified 100% weiner...I give 2 f**ks what he has to say, and right now I'm at the point where I'm tired of all the $hit that took place 10 sumthin years ago.

When Wysh had a show with Jeff Marek I used to listen to him (regretfully) but as soon as Marek left the show I never listened to another episode. Dude is literally a walking talking wiener. There's a reason they shut down puck daddy, and Wysh didn't get picked up by The Athletic and had to go to all that is unholy, the ESPN. Guys a weenie!

It's unfortunate that Seattle is full of sensitive types, cause I prolly won't get muh Babs here now. Francis is about as much baggage as they're willing to take is my guess.

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

When Wysh had a show with Jeff Marek I used to listen to him (regretfully) but as soon as Marek left the show I never listened to another episode. Dude is literally a walking talking wiener. There's a reason they shut down puck daddy, and Wysh didn't get picked up by The Athletic and had to go to all that is unholy, the ESPN. Guys a weenie!

It's unfortunate that Seattle is full of sensitive types, cause I prolly won't get muh Babs here now. Francis is about as much baggage as they're willing to take is my guess.

I could only imagine the outrage if OVG went with the 'Totems'...That would be glorious watching ANTIFA take to the streets, and burn it all down in the name of political correctness, social justice, meetoo, etc, etc.

12 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

I could only imagine the outrage if OVG went with the 'Totems'...That would be glorious watching ANTIFA take to the streets, and burn it all down in the name of political correctness, social justice, meetoo, etc, etc.

Won't try to make this political, but god I hate ANTIFA with every bit of my soul. They run amok in Seattle and our police force has been told to stand down and allow them to commit acts of violence. Police will literally not intervene if they assault someone. It's mental. They block roads and prevent normal ppl from going to work, accomplishing absolutely nothing for their own cause, and infuriating anyone around them with a bit of common sense. They're literally just kids who wanna riot, LARPing as anarcho-commies or whatever wacky crap they consider themselves. I'm at the point where I hope ppl hit them with their cars. The people who enable them in the city are nutso too, "Like OMG antifa threw a brick thru the window of the Starbucks where I get my morning coffee, isn't that so wonderful and progressive?" No Janet, that is neither wonderful nor progressive.

Anyway, yeah the name Totems is awesome, and if their is fallout from that name I will put on all black and paint "LGW" on my chest and go down to the riots. Try to spot me.

5 hours ago, F.Michael said:

Seattle is one of the most liberal cities in the US, so this will not happen.   I still think the team name should have something to do with drugs or volcanoes.  

I just read that Amazon is the front-runner to name the new Seattle arena.

Hope they go with something that really flows like Amazon Prime Web Services Center

Anyway I think the team name gets announced at the ASG coming up here. I'm still a little hopeful for the Totems name after seeing the indigenous Jets jerseys. But I'm doubtful if Bezos is gonna slap his company name on the arena. Pretty sure he said he would buy the Red Skins and change the name.

2 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Appropriate, considering this thing looks like an airport. 

Don't worry it will end up looking way more crumby with a big Amazon @ sign on the top, kinda like our Arena

Also unrelated, but I hope they go with Seattle Washington Red Skins for the name. Ya know. For laughs.