• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

Mattias Elfstrom

Rate this topic

9 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

...plus they're both better than Pettersson. Despite what pro-Swedish fans say.

Far...

Yup, virtually every pro scout has it wrong, but LeftWinger knows the truth... I guess the problem is, they all watch hundreds of games of all these kids with their "pro-Swedish" glasses on. Really, no Swede should come close to the first two rounds. F*** Swedes, they all suck! Just as LW, he knows...

And yes, despite what evidence has proven over the years, a junior league is "far" superior to a pro men's league...

You always spew s*** about how you can always admit where you're wrong. Sorry bud, but this is one of those times. Make the stand...

3 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

...plus they're both better than Pettersson. Despite what pro-Swedish fans say.

Far...

You can just say the non prejudice fans. Just stop.....comments like this kill your credibility. 

Edited by kliq

1 hour ago, kliq said:

You can just say the non prejudice fans. Just stop.....comments like this kill your credibility. 

I try to stop, but even when I do, certain folks want to bring me up when it comes to Sweden or Jerseys. I can go days without comparing anyone, but just because I have players I follow that is love to see on the Wings,  certain users bring it back to "oh, because he's not Swedish" when I said nothing of the sort. I like a kid that scored 100 points in 60 games over a kid that scored 40 in 50 and I'm anti-whoever again. I prefer Hague over Liljegren and that "says it all." Sue me for wanting to see my favorites get to play on my pro team over players I don't care about. If those players get drafted,  whoopie, but if still like to see my favorites here.

5 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Yup, virtually every pro scout has it wrong, but LeftWinger knows the truth... I guess the problem is, they all watch hundreds of games of all these kids with their "pro-Swedish" glasses on. Really, no Swede should come close to the first two rounds. F*** Swedes, they all suck! Just as LW, he knows...

And yes, despite what evidence has proven over the years, a junior league is "far" superior to a pro men's league...

You always spew s*** about how you can always admit where you're wrong. Sorry bud, but this is one of those times. Make the stand...

I'm not wrong, it's my opinion Yamamoto, Suzuki and Tippett are all better than Pettersson. Plain and simple. I don't care what Haken says.

10 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

I try to stop, but even when I do, certain folks want to bring me up when it comes to Sweden or Jerseys. I can go days without comparing anyone, but just because I have players I follow that is love to see on the Wings,  certain users bring it back to "oh, because he's not Swedish" when I said nothing of the sort. I like a kid that scored 100 points in 60 games over a kid that scored 40 in 50 and I'm anti-whoever again. I prefer Hague over Liljegren and that "says it all." Sue me for wanting to see my favorites get to play on my pro team over players I don't care about. If those players get drafted,  whoopie, but if still like to see my favorites here.

So what do you base your "favorites" on? It's clearly not Nationality. Just stats? You don't even take into account the league they played in, so that's pointless. Did you ever see a single one of them play a game? Just curious?...

1 minute ago, LeftWinger said:

I'm not wrong, it's my opinion Yamamoto, Suzuki and Tippett are all better than Pettersson. Plain and simple. I don't care what Haken says.

Lol okay...

2 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

I'd prefer better players over someone who's just big.

Pettersson: He's too small!  We don't need any soft Euro-style players!- you didn't say anything about his skill, only his weight and playing style.

Suzuki- Drafting him is ok, even though he's actually small, compared to the guy you said you didn't want because he's too small.

CHL vs. SHL: CHL teams are stocked primarily with kids who will never play a single pro game in any league. SHL IS a pro league.  Saying a junior league is better is like saying the current college football champ could beat an NFL team.  Outside of a player or three, none of the kids will ever be as good as the professional players.  Yes, CHL players tend to put up more points, but that's because of the styles of the leagues.  The average CHL goalie isn't as good as the average SHL goalie, the defensemen make more mistakes because they're still learning, and the game is more focused of shooting.  In Europe, it's more about passing with the wider ice.

Pettersson the #2 European skater vs Tippett the #7 NA skater.  

Pettersson: A FAST, SPEEDY STAR, HE HAD A SENSATIONAL SEASON FOR TIMRA IN SWEDEN’S SECOND DIVISION, CONSISTENTLY PRODUCING OFFENSE DESPITE THE FACT HE’S PLAYING WITH AND AGAINST MUCH OLDER PLAYERS. 

Tippett: 

NHL SHOT AND NHL SKATER – EXCEPTIONAL ACCELERATION AND SEPARATION SPEED TO PULL AWAY – ONE OF THE BEST SKATERS AND SHOOTERS IN THE DRAFT CLASS – PRIME SCORING AREA IS FROM ANYWHERE INSIDE THE OFFENSIVE ZONE BECAUSE OF HIS INSTANT RELEASE AND HEAVY, ACCURATE SNAP SHOT – GREAT KNACK FOR ANTICIPATING AND RECOGNIZING OPPORTUNITY; ALL HE NEEDS IS ONE CHANCE AND THE PUCK IS IN THE BACK OF THE NET.

Sounds to me both would be good, but the Wings need the center more.  Talent being more or less equal, you take the position of need.

Hague vs. Liljegren:  20th ranked NA vs 6th ranked Euro.  Hague is consistently projected int eh second round, Liljegren in the first, but you want the guy who is consistently considered to be the inferior player by people who do this for a living.

Nope, no bias AT ALL.

1 minute ago, krsmith17 said:

So what do you base your "favorites" on? It's clearly not Nationality. Just stats? You don't even take into account the league they played in, so that's pointless. Did you ever see a single one of them play a game? Just curious?...

Lol okay...

I've seen Tippett play a good amount of times. And i caughr wind of the other two abour half way through the year and paid attention to game stats and reviews on them.

So, lol means my opinion is wrong to you, but my opinion is my opinion. So while you may not agree with it, doesn't make it wrong. 

8 minutes ago, DickieDunn said:

I'd prefer better players over someone who's just big.

Pettersson: He's too small!  We don't need any soft Euro-style players!- you didn't say anything about his skill, only his weight and playing style.

Suzuki- Drafting him is ok, even though he's actually small, compared to the guy you said you didn't want because he's too small.

CHL vs. SHL: CHL teams are stocked primarily with kids who will never play a single pro game in any league. SHL IS a pro league.  Saying a junior league is better is like saying the current college football champ could beat an NFL team.  Outside of a player or three, none of the kids will ever be as good as the professional players.  Yes, CHL players tend to put up more points, but that's because of the styles of the leagues.  The average CHL goalie isn't as good as the average SHL goalie, the defensemen make more mistakes because they're still learning, and the game is more focused of shooting.  In Europe, it's more about passing with the wider ice.

Pettersson the #2 European skater vs Tippett the #7 NA skater.  

Pettersson: A FAST, SPEEDY STAR, HE HAD A SENSATIONAL SEASON FOR TIMRA IN SWEDEN’S SECOND DIVISION, CONSISTENTLY PRODUCING OFFENSE DESPITE THE FACT HE’S PLAYING WITH AND AGAINST MUCH OLDER PLAYERS. 

Tippett: 

NHL SHOT AND NHL SKATER – EXCEPTIONAL ACCELERATION AND SEPARATION SPEED TO PULL AWAY – ONE OF THE BEST SKATERS AND SHOOTERS IN THE DRAFT CLASS – PRIME SCORING AREA IS FROM ANYWHERE INSIDE THE OFFENSIVE ZONE BECAUSE OF HIS INSTANT RELEASE AND HEAVY, ACCURATE SNAP SHOT – GREAT KNACK FOR ANTICIPATING AND RECOGNIZING OPPORTUNITY; ALL HE NEEDS IS ONE CHANCE AND THE PUCK IS IN THE BACK OF THE NET.

Sounds to me both would be good, but the Wings need the center more.  Talent being more or less equal, you take the position of need.

Hague vs. Liljegren:  20th ranked NA vs 6th ranked Euro.  Hague is consistently projected int eh second round, Liljegren in the first, but you want the guy who is consistently considered to be the inferior player by people who do this for a living.

Nope, no bias AT ALL.

Sweden's 2nd tier league....thanks for clarifying that.

Damn, a guy can't have favorite players nowadays. Btw, remember my hatred for Hudler, Helm, Howard, Kindl? Yea, they're Swedish alright...pure bias. Speaking of Kindl, he was ranked a very high European defenseman, how many defenders taken after him have been and will continue to be much better. That was a wasted 1st rounder, huge waste.

BTW, I have no doubt the The University of Alabama would destroy the Detroit Lions.

Edited by LeftWinger

Btw @DickieDunn

FUTURE CONSIDERATIONS TOP 31 - FINAL RANKING Official website of FUTURE CONSIDERATIONS Twitter of FUTURE CONSIDERATIONS Facebook of FUTURE CONSIDERATIONS Youtube channel of FUTURE CONSIDERATIONS

1 Nolan Patrick (C/RW) Brandon Wheat Kings WHL 33 20 26 46 36 

2 Nico Hischier (C) Halifax Mooseheads QMJHL 57 38 48 86 24 

3 Miro Heiskanen (D) HIFK Liiga 37 5 5 10 4 

4 Gabriel Vilardi (C) Windsor Spitfires OHL 49 29 32 61 12 

5 Casey Mittelstadt (C/LW) Green Bay Gamblers USHL 24 13 17 30 2 

6 Owen Tippett (RW) Mississauga Steelheads OHL 60 44 31 75 36 

7 Cale Makar (D) Brooks Bandits AJHL 54 24 51 75 18 

8 Elias Pettersson (C/LW) Timrå IK Allsvenskan 43 19 22 41 14 

9 Martin Necas (C) HC Kometa Brno Czech 41 7 8 15 6 

10 Cody Glass (C) Portland Winterhawks WHL 69 32 62 94 36 

11 Eeli Tolvanen (LW) Sioux City Musketeers USHL 52 30 24 54 26 

12 Juuso Välimäki (D) Tri-City Americans WHL 60 19 42 61 34 

13 Lias Andersson (C/LW) HV71 SHL 42 9 10 19 18 

14 Klim Kostin (RW) Dynamo Moskva KHL 8 0 0 0 27 

15 Kailer Yamamoto (C/LW) Spokane Chiefs WHL 65 42 57 99 46 

16 Michael Rasmussen (C) Tri-City Americans WHL 50 32 23 55 50 

17 Kristian Vesalainen (LW/RW) Frölunda HC SHL 26 1 5 6 2 

18 Erik Brännström (D) HV71 SHL 35 1 5 6 2 

19 Nicholas Suzuki (C) Owen Sound Attack OHL 65 45 51 96 10 

20 Nicolas Hague (D) Mississauga Steelheads OHL 65 18 28 46 107 

21 Ryan Poehling (C) St. Cloud State Univ. NCAA 35 7 6 13 12 

22 Timothy Liljegren (D) Rögle BK SHL 19 1 4 5 4 

23 Isaac Ratcliffe (LW) Guelph Storm OHL 67 28 26 54 65 

24 Maxime Comtois (LW) Victoriaville Tigres QMJHL 64 22 29 51 88 

25 Callan Foote (D) Kelowna Rockets WHL 71 6 51 57 41 

26 Jake Oettinger (G) Boston Univ. NCAA 35 2.11 .927   

27 Jason Robertson (LW) Kingston Frontenacs OHL 68 42 39 81 29 

28 Michael DiPietro (G) Windsor Spitfires OHL 51 2.35 .917   

29 Matthew Strome (LW) Hamilton Bulldogs OHL 66 34 28 62 62 

30 Urho Vaakanainen (D) JY

Eliteprospects.com top 30 ranked, where's Hague compared to Liljegren? Tippett ahead of Pettersson, Yamamoto only 7 behind Pettersson, are they now bias? You guys lost all your credibility now.

Edited by LeftWinger

3 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

My advice, just ignore said user or your both going to get suspended.

On 6/17/2017 at 12:51 PM, LeftWinger said:

Btw @DickieDunn

FUTURE CONSIDERATIONS TOP 31 - FINAL RANKING Official website of FUTURE CONSIDERATIONS Twitter of FUTURE CONSIDERATIONS Facebook of FUTURE CONSIDERATIONS Youtube channel of FUTURE CONSIDERATIONS

1 Nolan Patrick (C/RW) Brandon Wheat Kings WHL 33 20 26 46 36 

2 Nico Hischier (C) Halifax Mooseheads QMJHL 57 38 48 86 24 

3 Miro Heiskanen (D) HIFK Liiga 37 5 5 10 4 

4 Gabriel Vilardi (C) Windsor Spitfires OHL 49 29 32 61 12 

5 Casey Mittelstadt (C/LW) Green Bay Gamblers USHL 24 13 17 30 2 

6 Owen Tippett (RW) Mississauga Steelheads OHL 60 44 31 75 36 

7 Cale Makar (D) Brooks Bandits AJHL 54 24 51 75 18 

8 Elias Pettersson (C/LW) Timrå IK Allsvenskan 43 19 22 41 14 

9 Martin Necas (C) HC Kometa Brno Czech 41 7 8 15 6 

10 Cody Glass (C) Portland Winterhawks WHL 69 32 62 94 36 

11 Eeli Tolvanen (LW) Sioux City Musketeers USHL 52 30 24 54 26 

12 Juuso Välimäki (D) Tri-City Americans WHL 60 19 42 61 34 

13 Lias Andersson (C/LW) HV71 SHL 42 9 10 19 18 

14 Klim Kostin (RW) Dynamo Moskva KHL 8 0 0 0 27 

15 Kailer Yamamoto (C/LW) Spokane Chiefs WHL 65 42 57 99 46 

16 Michael Rasmussen (C) Tri-City Americans WHL 50 32 23 55 50 

17 Kristian Vesalainen (LW/RW) Frölunda HC SHL 26 1 5 6 2 

18 Erik Brännström (D) HV71 SHL 35 1 5 6 2 

19 Nicholas Suzuki (C) Owen Sound Attack OHL 65 45 51 96 10 

20 Nicolas Hague (D) Mississauga Steelheads OHL 65 18 28 46 107 

21 Ryan Poehling (C) St. Cloud State Univ. NCAA 35 7 6 13 12 

22 Timothy Liljegren (D) Rögle BK SHL 19 1 4 5 4 

23 Isaac Ratcliffe (LW) Guelph Storm OHL 67 28 26 54 65 

24 Maxime Comtois (LW) Victoriaville Tigres QMJHL 64 22 29 51 88 

25 Callan Foote (D) Kelowna Rockets WHL 71 6 51 57 41 

26 Jake Oettinger (G) Boston Univ. NCAA 35 2.11 .927   

27 Jason Robertson (LW) Kingston Frontenacs OHL 68 42 39 81 29 

28 Michael DiPietro (G) Windsor Spitfires OHL 51 2.35 .917   

29 Matthew Strome (LW) Hamilton Bulldogs OHL 66 34 28 62 62 

30 Urho Vaakanainen (D) JY

Eliteprospects.com top 30 ranked, where's Hague compared to Liljegren? Tippett ahead of Pettersson, Yamamoto only 7 behind Pettersson, are they now bias? You guys lost all your credibility now.

Just goes to show you, you never know who the stud of a draft is going to be. All the talk at the time was Patrick and Hischier, yet Pettersson ended up being the true get (at least so far).

21 minutes ago, kliq said:

Just goes to show you, you never know who the stud of a draft is going to be. All the talk at the time was Patrick and Hischier, yet Pettersson ended up being the true get (at least so far).

I dunno if you even need to say that. Pettersson is unreal good. Much better than Hirschier and Patrick.

10 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I dunno if you even need to say that. Pettersson is unreal good. Much better than Hirschier and Patrick.

I snagged him on my fantasy team in round 17, and hes been one of my best players.

11 hours ago, kliq said:

Too bad he's too small.