• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

Wings Pursuing Top College Free Agent Spencer Foo

Rate this topic

The only way we ever seen to sign guys like this is if they grew up wings fans or are from here or both. His hometown oilers are in the mix too, I just don't see us landing him.

21 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Custance says we're the front-runner, with Edmonton, Philly, and Vegas in our wake.

Heard that before... I'd be surprised if he didn't sign with his hometown Oilers.

Do we really need another depth forward? If he's cheap and isn't guaranteed a spot (two-way contract) I guess, why not...

7 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Heard that before... I'd be surprised if he didn't sign with his hometown Oilers.

Do we really need another depth forward? If he's cheap and isn't guaranteed a spot (two-way contract) I guess, why not...

It would just be nice to win something other than AHL victories

19 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Well, that's Foo for thought.

(sorry)

5 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Custance says we're the front-runner, with Edmonton, Philly, and Vegas in our wake.

https://theathletic.com/68620/2017/06/19/source-red-wings-on-short-list-for-top-college-free-agent-spencer-foo/

Ya, there's the article...

:lol: Ok, stay with me here, Wings sign Foo, draft Suzuki and Yamamoto, we now become the team with the most Asian players in the NHL! From Russians, to Swedes, now Asian! Get er Done Kenny! :lol:

ok, ok, I'm done.

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

So we're out..?

It's be nice if these guys would answer fans legit questions. Most of the replies to him are asking about Detroit. But I guess he's just too important to answer anyone. It's not like they're asking dumb questions....

8 minutes ago, joesuffP said:

Everywhere else is saying Red Wings are front runner and Philly isn't even in the running

My coworker just said he saw something saying it's down to the Wings and the LVGK. Hopefully those ugly white mitts sway him this way.

Honestly, I don't know much if anything about Foo, but it would feel nice to get a FA victory for once!

Then we can draft Parker with one of our 3rd rounder's and have the Foo Brothers on our team...too bad they are "fighters"  Get it?

Edited by LeftWinger

19 hours ago, HoweFan said:

Could we bring back and sign Joe Sakic?  Then we could have a line of Foo - Frk - Sak

We still have hope for Frk-Ehn-Foo... 

I can imagine Mickey now: 
"Frk, over to Ehn! He passes to Foo for the one timer. Goooal! 

FRKEHN FOO, WHAT A GOAL! WOO DOGGIE!" 

Edited by amato