• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

Wings Pursuing Top College Free Agent Spencer Foo

Rate this topic

Just now, PavelValerievichDatsyuk said:

Maybe some Fu Manchu? Probably only the stoner hockey fans would get it.

Yeah, Fu Manchu was actually my first thought. +1 for you.

(It's June 22nd and we're making Foo puns. This is what it's come to, folks.)

We get like one of these guys a year.  There's literally no way to criticize Holland for not landing undrafted guys.  He does it all the time.  Dekeyser, Nosek, Russo, Coreau, Reneuf, Hicketts.  If people ***** about Holland missing on this kid then I don't really know what to say.

4 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

We get like one of these guys a year.  There's literally no way to criticize Holland for not landing undrafted guys.  He does it all the time.  Dekeyser, Nosek, Russo, Coreau, Reneuf, Hicketts.  If people ***** about Holland missing on this kid then I don't really know what to say.

I'm gonna freak out and break stuff

8 minutes ago, HockeytownRules19 said:

We do have a lot going for us, despite my negativity ( :lol: ) we are young, have young stars in the making, a new building, an owner with bottomless pockets plus we have to fill 4 forward positions from somewhere. There's a chance we win this sweepstakes here.

If he picks Detroit, how impactful do you think he will be?  (Who becomes the trade bait for a D?)   If the Wings land him and he pans out, does Kenny get any credit, or is it despite Holland that he comes?

I honestly don't know much about him, can someone give me more info?  Thanks in advance.

insert obligatory Dave Grohl band reference here.

On 6/21/2017 at 6:49 PM, Barrie said:

lol, great last name. The DJ at the new arena can have fun with it. If we get Foo, the DJ can play Learn to Fly or Big Me when he scores a goal.

Learn to Fly, it is the Wings after all. ;)

3 hours ago, DickieDunn said:

Obviously it's in spite of Holland.  I bet it will be Draper or Wright that talked him into coming here, Holland probably wanted to take him to Long John Silver's for dinner when they met.  Moron.

Bashing Holland. I can handle that. But you leave Long John Silvers out of this.

Would you rather he be offered a shmoke und a pancake. You know, a flapjack und a shigarette? No? Shigar und a waffle? No? Pipe und a crepe? No? Bong und a blintz? No? Well, then there ish no pleashing you

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, DickieDunn said:

Would you rather he be offered a shmoke und a pancake. You know, a flapjack und a shigarette? No? Shigar und a waffle? No? Pipe und a crepe? No? Bong und a blintz? No? Well, then there ish no pleashing you

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

ff8.gif

10 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Uh oh...

Ah damn. Wonder how legit this is? Wouldn't blame a kid for picking them.. they've got some good young talent. And might've even figured out that pesky goalie position.. 

14 minutes ago, amato said:

Ah damn. Wonder how legit this is? Wouldn't blame a kid for picking them.. they've got some good young talent. And might've even figured out that pesky goalie position.. 

Dunno...all the replies are making fun of him, but ya never know. He may know someone.