• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

Wings Pursuing Top College Free Agent Spencer Foo

Rate this topic

His brother got drafted by Chicago, I'd think he was going to pick Detroit to be closer to the brother. Guess not. If the report is legit that is. 

But it looks fake. 

Edited by kickazz

Little Spencer Foo Foo skating through the defense, picking out a corner and putting it in the net.

And in came Jeff Blashill, and he said
... Little Spencer Foo Foo I don't want to see you skating through the defense and putting it in the net. You need to defend, defend, defend, or I'll send you to the Walleye

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Old interview, but, for what it's worth...

http://mayorsmanor.com/2017/04/college-fa-spencer-foo-on-the-process-of-selecting-his-nhl-team/

“Instead of wanting to jump in right away — obviously I do want to make an opening lineup and play right away as much as I can – but, I’m more of a long-term kind of thinker. I don’t want to go in and just have a cup of coffee in the NHL. I want to try and make a career out of it I’m going to do whatever I can to achieve that. I’m looking at opportunity right now, but I think the biggest thing for me is what’s going to be the biggest fit over the long-term for me. How am I going to develop on certain teams? What type of guys am I going to be playing with? Those are the biggest things for me; I want to treat it as a long-term thing. If I end up signing with a team and they don’t think I’m ready at the start of next year, then I’ll go pay my dues, as long as I’m trying to work towards a career and not just getting to a first game. So, I want to do what’s best for me long-term.”

I really want to hit the Juck Fooking Pott here. Seriously. It will suck if we lose out to the Flames or anyone on this one. We have a spot for him actually too.

Right now we have 10 forwards signed, add Tatar and AA, then take away Franzen, thats 11, so realistically we have 3 positions that need filling. You could bring up Svech, keep Foo and if they bring back Vanek that's 14 positions. IMO that could be a pretty competitive lineup. It would be hard to determine who the 2 scratches would be game by game....and that's a good thing. I'd call it a Foo'bulous situation.

5 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

I really want to hit the Juck Fooking Pott here. Seriously. It will suck if we lose out to the Flames or anyone on this one. We have a spot for him actually too.

Right now we have 10 forwards signed, add Tatar and AA, then take away Franzen, thats 11, so realistically we have 3 positions that need filling. You could bring up Svech, keep Foo and if they bring back Vanek that's 14 positions. IMO that could be a pretty competitive lineup. It would be hard to determine who the 2 scratches would be game by game....and that's a good thing. I'd call it a Foo'bulous situation.

This guy is under the radar but man, averaged almost two points a game in his junior year and was a Hobey Baker finalist. Watched some highlights of him and he plays a very complete game with a hell of a shot. 

After a horrible season and draft, this would be an awesome win if we can land him, and could almost promise he would be on the roster opening night.