• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

Official Expansion Draft/NHL Awards, Crosby love fest thread.

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I think not protecting Marchessault was the biggest mistake out of all the teams. He was fantastic last season, he's young and has a pretty low cap hit.

They wanted to get rid of smiths contract.. just another example of how high prices to pick Vegas' picks were. Crazy.. 

9 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

Who did they protect? Varlamov??

Yup hahaha like Vegas would've picked him or they would've suffered even more without him or something.... more surprising than the Howard over mrazek protect imo 

1 minute ago, F.Michael said:

Battleship grey, mustard yellow, black, and a bit of red...Did the Las Vegas 'School of the Blind' come up with this color combo?

I dig it. There's nothing like it. Don't love the logo but I like the color combo. Might change my mind when I see what it looks like head-to-toe, though.

Yup hahaha like Vegas would've picked him or they would've suffered even more without him or something.... more surprising than the Howard over mrazek protect imo 

Yeah, I thought they were done with Varly. Or wanted to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wait who's getting the pick? This would make it a little better but for their fanbase's sake, I hope Florida has more planned for that cap space.

Then again, someone in our division got weaker.. hope they're done dealing :D 

1 minute ago, chaps80 said:

Yeah, I thought they were done with Varly. Or wanted to be.

Same. And pickard was one of the highly toughted up and coming goalies.. or so I thought. Might end up being a steal for Vegas after fleury is gone. 

wait who's getting the pick? This would make it a little better but for their fanbase's sake, I hope Florida has more planned for that cap space.
Then again, someone in our division got weaker.. hope they're done dealing  
Same. And pickard was one of the highly toughted up and coming goalies.. or so I thought. Might end up being a steal for Vegas after fleury is gone. 

He was their best next in line. Now it seems to be Jeremy Smith, who has bounced around the AHL and had some horrible numbers in ten games with Colorado this past season. Then again, hard not to have horrible numbers on a team with their record.