• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jonas Mahonas

Ken Holland - I want to see his daily activities

Rate this topic

Blackhawks are having a firesale.  We aren't getting anything.  We need to see what Holland is doing on a daily basis.  I want a go pro on this guy for his work hours.  I'm sick of this kicking tires and liking our team crap.  This team blows and we are in a 10 day windpw where a savvy gm could help turn things in the right direction.  Our GM needs to be held accountable if he's picking his a$$ and playing tetris instead of making good deals.

He'll kick some tires, make no trades, and pick a guy in the draft we'll be lucky to see by 2023. 

Holland simply has no business being a GM in the salary cap era. I honestly don't get how the owners continue to have blind faith in him. Because of 1 cup 10 years ago? 

i loved the wings since the very first day i started watching and playing hockey. absolutely love the team and watching them play whether they are amazing or suck.

i am having a VERY hard time continuing to follow the team with holland involved. i do not agree with any decsions he is making. he isnt making the team any better, he isnt even trying, every other GM knows it takes a lot to get a quality player. it takes balls. holland does not have it anymore and do not believe we will see much more success in the future with him as GM. 

please move on.