• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

PavelValerievichDatsyuk

Tatar, Athanasiou, and XO's new deals

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, PavelValerievichDatsyuk said:

It was other past articles said they were asking 6 mill - St. James just says 7 years with no mention of amount. Maybe the previous article was referring to a shorter deal. In the Slovakian interview, Tatar mentioned he was offered 3 deals of differing lengths - they wouldn't be at the same caphit amount and Tat's counter wouldn't be the same yearly amount for the differing deal lengths.

Liked for truth

I decided yesterday that I don't like Tatar anymore so I'm actively looking for reasons to trash him

Why can't Tatar be more like Nyquist? Take a fair contract for both sides.

We don't need this cancer attitude when Larkin, Mantha will be RFAs next season (and may demand high pay)

Knowing Holland he's already done with Tatar (like Mrazek) since he's all about "character" and positive influence in the locker room or whatever it is.

Edited by kickazz

11 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Why can't Tatar be more like Nyquist? Take a fair contract for both sides.

We don't need this cancer attitude when Larkin, Mantha will be RFAs next season (and may demand high pay)

Knowing Holland he's already done with Tatar (like Mrazek) since he's all about "character" and positive influence in the locker room or whatever it is.

szsGk0b.gif

1 hour ago, SwedeLundin77 said:

I don't really care for Helene, but this right here makes a lot of sense.  Offer him a 1-year deal and see if he picks his play up and improves/becomes more consistent.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nhl/red-wings/2017/07/11/red-wings-tomas-tatar/467904001/

What I wrote. I would have liked her writing a little about Tatar's shoulder.

Either she has been asked to not speak about it or she doesn't know. Either way, she's a hack in my opinion. Give it early next season if Tatar is here and decide for yourselves.

23 hours ago, Jacksoni said:

I would have liked her writing a little about Tatar's shoulder.

She can describe his shoulder tattoo(s), but besides that, i doubt she could possibly have any useful info

On 7/11/2017 at 3:51 PM, Jacksoni said:

What I wrote. I would have liked her writing a little about Tatar's shoulder.

He needs 4-6 months of rehab according to Khan.

If that's a case, obviously it was a major surgery. 

Which would mean he has a high chance of issues and sucking.

But he's young and that's always a good thing when it comes to recovery. 

Edited by kickazz

4 minutes ago, kickazz said:

He needs 4-6 months of rehab according to Khan.

If that's a case, obviously it was a major surgery. 

Which would mean he has a high chance of issues and sucking.

But he's young and that's always a good thing when it comes to recovery. 

As of mid April. So he's basically three months into his rehab. He should be ready to go at the start of training camp. I've seen he's already training hard so far this summer, so hopefully the surgery hasn't / doesn't set him back too much.

1 hour ago, krsmith17 said:

As of mid April. So he's basically three months into his rehab. He should be ready to go at the start of training camp. I've seen he's already training hard so far this summer, so hopefully the surgery hasn't / doesn't set him back too much.

Hopefully he's not still keeping Helm's neighbors up with all those 4 AM workouts

How stupid can you be to purposely remove the last sentence of my post and try to spin it and think I wouldn't notice. 

Because that was the part I was addressing and the part I left out didn't really change anything.

Sent by my minions via telepathy

2 minutes ago, mackel said:

I re-read this article from TSN... http://www.tsn.ca/off-season-game-plan-detroit-red-wings-1.754664 it's no wonder Tats wants 7 years...  looking at the dollars and term we're shelling out for average and mediocre players I'm stunned he isn't looking for 7x7.

Funny thing is that he is average mediocre talent...he'll fit right in with the rest of them 5, 7 years who cares.

2 hours ago, kickazz said:

Is he on ice skates at a roller rink? 

2 hours ago, joesuffP said:

I think that may be a type of plastic you can stride on. I remember when I played hockey they had this treadmill that you could actually skate on

Synthetic Ice.