• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

Red Wings sign D Luke Witkowski to 2 year, 750k/yr contract. Will play as F.

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

First game, first puck drop, in the new arena, I'm hoping the first unit to take the ice is:

Abdelkader - Larkin - Glendening

Dekeyser - Witowski

35kkgr.jpg

How about signing these guys instead?

steinerbrothers.jpg

21 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

This guy would annihilate him...

Sports_Illustrated_711133_19920824-040-250.jpg.9f8d24e80eae0a125df734d22c68dde5.jpg

RBA looks pretty good though. He must have been a dick to his wife for her to be banging Lindros...

Kordic is a sad story.  Pretty sure he was taking roids like many other enforcers.  Of course, he was taking other substances as well.  

On August 8, 1992, after overdosing on drugs and being involved in a struggle with police at Motel Maxim in L'Ancienne-Lorette, Quebec, Kordic died of lung failure due to heart malfunction.[1][3][4] He was only 27 years old.

I'm sure the roids didn't help...

Edited by LeftWinger

On 7/24/2018 at 3:02 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

If players on the ice are still physically touching you, is it really returning to the ice?

I was there live for that, it was nuts! I dont think the broadcast showed everything from what I remember. 

On 7/6/2017 at 7:14 PM, LeftWinger said:

This guy would annihilate him...

RBA looks pretty good though. He must have been a dick to his wife for her to be banging Lindros...

Maybe she didn't like shaved chests.  

2 hours ago, F.Michael said:

And to think this was a walk in the park compared to what took place at the Joe on March 26th 1997...

I just noticed in that picture Calgary has a player named Jankowski.  Why didn't Witkowski and Jankowski fight?  The Polish community in Detroit would have loved that.  

1 hour ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Maybe she didn't like shaved chests.  

I just noticed in that picture Calgary has a player named Jankowski.  Why didn't Witkowski and Jankowski fight?  The Polish community in Detroit would have loved that.  

I sincerely apologize for the insensitive comment about the infidelity. Way too inappropriate and offensive. :no:

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Prolly why they got canceled ya boop.

People like me calling Animal Planet multiple times a day to accuse them of misrepresenting their show.

Jeremy Wade is the real deal. He is an elite, elite fishing guy. MORON.

Real talk tho: that was such a great show and I was really sad to see it end. It's the one series I can think of where a guy sets out to find some rare/mythical thing every episode and actually finds it by the end of the episode. They only stopped because they'd basically run out of creatures to look for.

Edited by Dabura

48 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Jeremy Wade is the real deal. He is an elite, elite fishing guy. MORON.

Real talk tho: that was such a great show and I was really sad to see it end. It's the one series I can think of where a guy sets out to find some rare/mythical thing every episode and actually finds it by the end of the episode. They only stopped because they'd basically run out of creatures to look for.

Scooby Doo always solved the monster mystery by the end of each show

Then there's "Finding Bigfoot" and that money pit show... where you know no one's ever gonna find s***

I never cared for River Monsters because the dude was British and talked different than me.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

23 hours ago, Dabura said:

Hence the need for a gritty reboot, starring Luke "Gritty Santa Claus" Witkowski.

"I'm Luke Witkowski, and this is my river. I fish here with my old man and my beard, Big Hoss. Every fish in here has a story and an appetite. One thing I've learned after 28 years - you never WHAT is gonna come outta that water."

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:14 PM, GMRwings1983 said:

I hope you're joking.   

Not that I meant you, I meant MY comments from earlier in this thread, they were inappropriate, especially since nobody, except the parties involved, really knows what transpired to result in the situation. I wasn't saying your comments were appropriate, I was apologizing for my insensitive comments.

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Witkowski on former NHL All-star John Scott's podcast

Honestly, the life of a tough guy nowadays can't be that stressful.  There's hardly any fighters or enforcers on 80% of the teams you play against.  

30 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Honestly, the life of a tough guy nowadays can't be that stressful.  There's hardly any fighters or enforcers on 80% of the teams you play against.  

They talk about that like 8 minutes in

Scott says he ranks Witkowski as a top 5 enforcer right now (sad) because most of the heavyweights have left the game. I think both mention the only guy left who's a feared enforcer is Ryan Reaves.