• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
LeftWinger

July 1, 2017 UFA DAY!

Rate this topic

Didn't McCollum play for the Griffins? What did I miss?

I am expecting a disaster and really hope Holland will stand pat after these moves. We shouldn't trade for anything else than young talent regardless of position but preferably on D. Anything else look away.

I seriously doubt we'll place better than last year, might as well focus on getting our core up and going and get studs that can compliment and grow together.

2 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

Me three because I want to see the travelling Jagr's with one of them wearing the winged wheel.

Holland = Maroon

Me forth. Might as well pick him up. It's not like we're gonna win the cup next season. I'd enjoy him play with the wheel, winging Larkin.

14 minutes ago, Jacksoni said:

Didn't McCollum play for the Griffins? What did I miss?

I am expecting a disaster and really hope Holland will stand pat after these moves. We shouldn't trade for anything else than young talent regardless of position but preferably on D. Anything else look away.

I seriously doubt we'll place better than last year, might as well focus on getting our core up and going and get studs that can compliment and grow together.

He did. Guess it's a replacement for Pattersson whom they didn't resign.

Jets signed Mason. Hmm. He wasn't bad last season, maybe a change will get him back to where he was at one point. Probably happy to get away from that goalie graveyard in Philly too. Elliott is reported to be signing with Philly as his replacement. Last stop on the way out, Brian?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk