• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dominator2005

McCollum back

Rate this topic

Hahahaha f***in Holland and his love of former Wings/Griffins.

Let's him walk after he was a bust first rounder, then he had a tryout with the Kings, released. Calgary signed him, sent him to the AHL, where he was eventually demoted to the ECHL. Then loaned to another AHL team.

Another mind boggler by Holland. Waste of a pick, even if it is a 7th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christ. McCollum was in the Wings system for SEVEN years, did nothing much, lost the starting job in GR a couple times. Holland finally gives up on him for a year, then takes him back for an eighth season. But Mrazek is a huge issue to him. Oh irony.

Fire Holland

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Nah, just got another mid-30's veteran D man, another Ott type grinder (that can fight better) that will be scratched quite a bit, and a bunch of minor league moves, including a goalie he already had for seven years, apparently gave up on and let walk, then spent a pick to get back. Hell of a job.

3 hours ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

In another thread someone mentioned they didn't re-sign Patterson.

Yeah, that was my guess why they signed him. Just for the case Coreau is needed at the big club. Maybe there is even a trade in the making for Howard or Mrazek but after today I highly doubt it.

The trade ok with me, we get a veteran AHL backup/fringe starter we know very well for a conditional 7th rounder. It's not like Holland sold the farm for McCollum.

15 minutes ago, kliq said:

You guys are hilarious, only on this board would a trade for an AHL backup upset people. :lol:

nah more like we expect him to do somthing but we just get stuff like this, minor moves with no impact. just hope its part of a bigger picture

14 minutes ago, Wingnut1989 said:

nah more like we expect him to do somthing but we just get stuff like this, minor moves with no impact. just hope its part of a bigger picture

Disagree. The problem is because people are upset with Holland in general, they nitpick every little thing he does. A move like this should have no reaction because every team makes moves like this. SJ added Antoine Bibeau, you think their fans even care. This isnt me defending Holland, its just trying to put things in perspective.