• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

Keith Petruzzelli

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, BarkBurgerman said:

I find the whole NCAA draft circumvention thing super lame in general. And I find I dislike the players who decide to do that to a team who spent a real asset on them drafting them. RFA control exists for a reason.

Imagine if someone like Jack Eichel got drafted by the Sabres, and then just said "lol nah I'm just gonna finish college now". That would motivate the NHL to finally close that loophole. We've haven't seen a big player do this yet, but rule34 dictates it will happen eventually here.

I don't care so much that Petruzzelli is a Bruins slappy (And Ned and Cossa have really eased my mind). But they should have to either trade us for him. Or there should exist some type of compensation rule. Like - if you sign a 4 year NCAA player - you have to compensate the drafting team with at least the same level pick they spent on him. Still sucks for the drafting team who has to wait 4 years to get even on their investment, but at least that seems like a fairer system to me.

How are NCAA hockey players even able to be drafted? Basketball and Football dont allow it

23 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I don't think we'll draft any higher than 10th next year. And even in really deep drafts you don't often get top end centers 10-15th. I think that we're stuck with what we have (or UFAs) for better or for worse barring some kind of Brayden Point type thing.

Season 6 Episode 21 GIF by The Simpsons

3 hours ago, kipwinger said:

I don't think we'll draft any higher than 10th next year. And even in really deep drafts you don't often get top end centers 10-15th. I think that we're stuck with what we have (or UFAs) for better or for worse barring some kind of Brayden Point type thing.

In general no, but at some point one of those later picks hopefully gets you a Brayden Point.

2 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

I got a little worried here... cause Randy Quaid doesn't have a son, he has a daughter... then I got more worried...

But his daughter seems normal. So I think he's literally just talking about his dog lol.

Based and dogpilled. 

12 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Wasn't there a guy on here that totally lost his s*** when Petruzzelli took off? Whatever happened to that guy?

I think the guy you speak of may have exploded when Yzerman took Cossa over Wallstedt. So he gone now. 

18 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Also deleted his twitter @JesperWilBAWing

Which sucks because I loved his insane angry twitter rants

What a rollercoaster of emotions the draft was. When Stevie trades up: OMG!11 OMG!1! OMG!!

Edited by Akakabuto