• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ChristopherReevesLegs

Keith Petruzzelli

Rate this topic

6 hours ago, BarkBurgerman said:

More info on why Petru left. Guess I never posted this. Like a month old now.

So by all accounts the Red Wings would have signed him and sent him back to finish school.

But Keith didn't want to finish the degree he was unable to get in 4 years.

And to think, if he had just gone to class and paid attention he probably would have graduated on time and the Wings would have add to place him in GR. Idiot.

Hahaha, what a big idiot..."lots of people go to college for 7 years"

Poor Keith. Can't blame him for doing what he did, he was just trying to do what's best for his career. Really put Detroit in a bind though. Stinks. I almost hate to do it but let's check in on our top goalie prospect, I don't even remember his name at the moment...

https://chl.ca/article/red-wings-prospect-cossa-named-whl-goaltender-of-the-week

8 games, 1.37 GAA, .948 SV%, 5-2-1 record. 

Oh...oh dear.

4 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Poor Keith. Can't blame him for doing what he did, he was just trying to do what's best for his career. Really put Detroit in a bind though. Stinks. I almost hate to do it but let's check in on our top goalie prospect, I don't even remember his name at the moment...

https://chl.ca/article/red-wings-prospect-cossa-named-whl-goaltender-of-the-week

8 games, 1.37 GAA, .948 SV%, 5-2-1 record. 

Oh...oh dear.

So far two prospects really impressed me during their draft day interviews, and that's Seider and Cossa. Seider just had an air of charisma and confidence about him. Cossa had the same confidence, and really thoughtful answers. Came off as a smart kid.

Petru can barely read.

2 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

So far two prospects really impressed me during their draft day interviews, and that's Seider and Cossa. Seider just had an air of charisma and confidence about him. Cossa had the same confidence, and really thoughtful answers. Came off as a smart kid.

Petru can barely read.

Listen nerd, books are for Liberals and grandmas. Same with school in general. Keith doesn't need a book, goddammit, he needs a Budweiser. I'm surprised that Keith "Education My Ass" Petruzzeli wasn't a bigger hit around here TBH. @GMRwings1983 and he certainly share a similar worldview.

3 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Listen nerd, books are for Liberals and grandmas. Same with school in general. Keith doesn't need a book, goddammit, he needs a Budweiser. I'm surprised that Keith "Education My Ass" Petruzzeli wasn't a bigger hit around here TBH. @GMRwings1983 and he certainly share a similar worldview.

Conservatives (and Canadians) read too

44508443.jpg

4 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Conservatives (and Canadians) read too

44508443.jpg

Maybe conservative Canadians do. I'm more skeptical about American conservatives. Unless Trump Tweets and Qanon blogs count.

In all seriousness Jordan Peterson has routinely stated he's not a conservative and doesn't share their values. I think American conservatives gravitate toward him because he's the smartest person that they can find who sorta seems like them sometimes.

Edited by kipwinger

4 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Maybe conservative Canadians do. I'm more skeptical about American conservatives. Unless Trump Tweets and Qanon blogs count.

In all seriousness Jordan Peterson has routinely stated he's not a conservative and doesn't share their values. I think American conservatives gravitate toward him because he's the smartest person that they can find who sorta seems like them sometimes.

American liberals read a few books? cute. I've read over 1,000 facebook posts.

55 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

This is Letsgowings.  Not Letsgoobama.  You should consider posting elsewhere in your future endeavors on the internet.  

3 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

This is Letsgowings.  Not Letsgoobama.  You should consider posting elsewhere in your future endeavors on the internet.  

Do you not like people posting about sociopolitical topics on LGW? That's odd. Sorry I triggered you.

Edited by kipwinger