• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Toggers

Little Caesars Sneak Peek

Rate this topic

I'm going to the sneak peek tomorrow. Supposedly the parking is free. Does anyone know where the free lot is? Also, I've rarely gone downtown. What's the best way to LCA from Livonia, the specific way to get off the freeway in the area?

2 hours ago, Toggers said:

I'm going to the sneak peek tomorrow. Supposedly the parking is free. Does anyone know where the free lot is? Also, I've rarely gone downtown. What's the best way to LCA from Livonia, the specific way to get off the freeway in the area?

96 east to 94 east, then 215b towards M10 south then exit 3 for forest avenue , left onto forest avenue then after about a mile, right onto woodward avenue. keep going down for 1 mile and LCA is on your right

Straight up from memory by the way. But I would use a GPS because you never know when construction happens and what road is closed down in Detroit. 

Edited by kickazz

According to the District Detroit map, the parking garage is in the rear off Clifford/Cass. So probably best to go 96E to 75N, then exit 50 on to the service drive for a couple blocks. then left on Clifford. Though like Kickazz says, never know what might be closed off or under construction, so best to have a GPS.

Though one good thing about metro Detroit is that basically every major road goes downtown. Just head east, you'll get there.

Even the entrances are sponsored and not one is named after a legend.

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2017/09/everything_inside_little_caesa.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Mr. I, Yzerman, Lidstrom and Gordie Howe would have been the right choice. After all Marian and Mike are responsible for Chris being born as a billionaire show some class 

13 minutes ago, frankgrimes said:

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2017/09/everything_inside_little_caesa.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Mr. I, Yzerman, Lidstrom and Gordie Howe would have been the right choice. After all Marian and Mike are responsible for Chris being born as a billionaire show some class 

You do know there are monuments honoring the legends all over the building right?

8 minutes ago, kliq said:

I just realized that my the first pre-season game is next week! I am pumped as I did buy tickets. Ill try to remember to take some pics and post.

i found out im going to the game against boston.  im more excited to see the arena than the team to be honest

18 hours ago, frankgrimes said:

I love how they felt they needed to include a picture of the guys bathrooms, showing individual urinals lol. No more going cheek to cheek with some random guy you never met before. 

4 hours ago, Euro_Twins said:

I love how they felt they needed to include a picture of the guys bathrooms, showing individual urinals lol. No more going cheek to cheek with some random guy you never met before. 

Lol. You say that like crowded trough pissing is any better when you know the people. 

13 hours ago, kliq said:

Not that I have seen. I am still crossing my fingers that his jersey is being retired opening night.

I can't imagine them taking attention away from the team and building to retire Fedorov's number on opening night. Maybe next year.