krsmith17

Pre-Season Games

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

is that all you can say??

Lol! let me guess .... 

No.

:D

Cholowski has zero chance at making the Red Wings. He would have to be producing at a point per game pace, dominating these pre-season games to be considered for the Griffins. He will play this season in Prince George.

Hicketts should probably make the team over others currently on the roster, but being waiver exempt and there already being a log jam on the back end, he's not going to jump over Ouellet and Sproul among others.

Ericsson if healthy, will play every single game.

Russo should be passed by Hicketts, possibly Hronek and Saarijarvi and maybe even McIlrath this season. He's a career AHLer in my opinion.

Wow, very impressive move by Booth. Short-handed dangle to get in all alone and just missed the five hole...

5 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Cholowski has zero chance at making the Red Wings. He would have to be producing at a point per game pace, dominating these pre-season games to be considered for the Griffins. He will play this season in Prince George.

Hicketts should probably make the team over others currently on the roster, but being waiver exempt and there already being a log jam on the back end, he's not going to jump over Ouellet and Sproul among others.

Ericsson if healthy, will play every single game.

Russo should be passed by Hicketts, possibly Hronek and Saarijarvi and maybe even McIlrath this season. He's a career AHLer in my opinion.

I don't know if any player does make a big jump from tryouts and the preseason nowadays. or do they?

1 minute ago, NerveDamage said:

I don't know if any player does make a big jump from tryouts and the preseason nowadays. or do they?

Not with the Wings they don't.

I've been very impressed with Booth. He could be a solid addition to our bottom 6.

Just now, krsmith17 said:

I do like Frk on that left side on the power-play...

Unfortunately, we don't know how to make simple passes and effectively cycle and put pucks directly in shooters' wheelhouses. :shout:

Frk might have the most hateful, scorching shot I've ever seen. And unlike Vanek and Pulkkinen, he can skate.