• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kylee

2017 NHL China Games

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, toby91_ca said:

Cricket is the 2nd most popular sport worldwide.

That's like saying that 1/3 of the world's population is either from China or India.  Or that the world's most popular beer is some beer from China.

The statements are true, but still..................it's cricket.  

2 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

That's like saying that 1/3 of the world's population is either from China or India.  Or that the world's most popular beer is some beer from China.

If they can't be bothered to use the toilet, I can't be bothered to learn their weird baseball

8 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Cricket isn't popular in China though. 

It's popular in western Europe, South Asia, Australia, New Zealand, some middle eastern countries, some African countries such as Kenya, Zimbabwe, the West Indies/ Caribbean. And I think even Canada had a team in a few of the world cups but they sucked (stick to hockey bro).  

How do I know all this? My college roommate was a huge cricket fan and would always bring some of the international student body over to watch lol. 

On Tuesday, September 26, 2017 at 2:56 AM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Whatre you trying to say comrade? Because I like a team that's red I'm a communist? I'm not a communist. I can think for myself. You cant tell me what to do. Im not a robot. Im not the reason we lost the war in Nam.

Commies like red I dont know why but I have wondered If Larionov and Fetisov rolled their eyes the first tIme the wings handed them their away jerseys.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie