• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

Recent Korean Spammers

Rate this topic

We on staff, unless we access this site 24/7 for the next few days, or weeks, don't know when these spammers strike unless you report it as soon as you see it, and it sends us an e-mail which myself, and other mods likely will receive immediately on our phones. It speeds up the process when we receive a report, and we can get rid of this annoyance faster. Please LGW, as tedious as it may be, report these spammers so we can clean this garbage off of our forums until we find a more permanent resolution to this issue. We will snuff it out as we have done previously, easier and faster with your support. Thanks in advance for all of your help and patience during this recent raid of spammers on our site. 

To add: There was a software update last week that I performed and it seemed like the spammers showed up following that. Another update was released today which I just finished installing -- hopefully that takes care of it. If not, we'll be vigilant.

On 04/10/2017 at 4:21 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

You think I'm funny? Funny how? Like a clown funny? I am not your jester here for your amusement sir

No tommy, I just mean you're funny like the way you tell the story, its funny 

5 minutes ago, BottleOfSmoke said:

I don't know what I missed but if it was anywhere near as good as when those Russian spammers wanted to talk to me about how to get dates with Hot T*ts Nadia I'm super bummed. 

Nah it ain't at that level. These guys are lame.