• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

GDT Sign-up Thread 2017-2018

Rate this topic

Let's get this season rolling! Volunteers wanted, artistic skill or not, everyone should have an opportunity to present one this year and i'd like to see some new people try it out. Looking forward to our regulars and seeing what you guys can come up with, i'll do a few of my own also. Post up and claim your game or games!

REMEMBER GDTs can be posted at the earliest of 12AM EST on the day of the game, aka, midnight the night before the game!

November 2017

11/2 - Detroit at Ottawa  NerveDamage

11/5 - Detroit at Edmonton  NerveDamage

11/6 - Detroit at Vancouver

11/9 - Detroit at Calgary

11/11 - Detroit vs Columbus

11/15 - Detroit vs Calgary

11/17 - Detroit vs Buffalo  ChristopherReevesLegs

11/19 - Detroit vs Colorado

11/22 - Detroit vs Edmonton

11/24 - Detroit at New York Rangers  Dabura

11/25 - Detroit vs New Jersey

11/28 - Detroit vs Los Angeles

11/30 - Detroit vs Montreal

Awesome, thanks guys. Dabura, Nerve, and anyone else, if it's game day, or late the night prior, you can definitely create the GDT and/or take on more dates during the month at any time. Hockeytown0001 has been our go-to for many years, it's a lot of work, and it's sometimes tough to keep up with so many games. We are aiming to spread it out a lot more and take some pressure off of the regulars here. 

The efforts are appreciated, and if this season goes the way most of us think it's going to go, we are going to need some additional entertainment around here and a good variety of GDTs is a step in the right direction.

55 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

I can do opening night versus Le Wild, unless someone else plans to do it... *invoking FlashyG!!!

Tacky GDT has some serious competition this year.

CRL I'm looking at you.

I see Flashy over at r/hockey sometimes. This place is certainly more tacky without him, but not because of my beautiful works of art ;)

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I see Flashy over at r/hockey sometimes. This place is certainly more tacky without him, but not because of my beautiful works of art ;)

oh, brother... did I hurt your beta feelings? don't you know about the tacky gdt contest?

Respect Yo'Self!

20 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

He's involved in some intense debates on reddit. Someone should contact him through reddit and say we're craving a GDT or two. 

Edited by kickazz

On 10/4/2017 at 6:28 PM, wingsgirl001 said:

Hmm. I've been wanting to try my hand at one. :g:

I will try 10/12. I have the day off work so I'll have time to post it. Not sure how good it will look but I'll see what I can do. :P 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oh well, mine is plain and boring and looks like hot garbage anyway.

I'll let the experts keep doing it. :thumbup: